[EXPLOIT] Another 100% safe enchant - Kamael and Interlude only

I found this exploit on another forum.

Probable it is working only on the CT1 and Interlude servers where there is a delay bar before your weapon enchants.

--------------------------------

1) put your weapon and enchant scrolls on your skill bar.

2) open wh keeper dialogue - choose deposit.

3) double click weapon so it is in lower deposit window.

4) click enchant scroll on skill bar

5) enchant weapon

6) BEFORE the timer reaches the end press skill bar, equip your weapon and IMMEDIATEly click confirm to deposit your weapon to the warehouse.

If success your weapon will be enchanted.

If fail your weapon will go to Warehouse

If you get message inappropriate conditions: try reloging or re-equiping your weapon a couple times

Timing is VERY important

here's link to video:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=HM28QMIW

[link_http://www.megavideo.com/?v=HM28QMIW ]

poor quality but you can see and hear how is it looking in live.

To improve percentage of using this exploit you should use any clicking program to make exploit easier to use

Good Luck and Have Fun

Credits: SkaKid

-edit-

posted (phx version) - http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=13610.0 -- found out it was possible without phx on page 11/12

Good re-share if its still working for you.

It is starting to be fixed on a number of servers =/ Already I see "Banned" threads daily on the server I play from just having "put my weapon in the wh after an enchant."

Enjoy it while it lasts if it's still working on your server.

@Asa I found it on another forum and I gave credits to guy who posted this on that forum. In your post I can't see "How to" guide using superhuman reflex. Have you posted this video? If you want I can update first to[ic and grant you credits. I do not care who first found exploit or found idea :) as I can't check it :)

@All Yes it is workining because it has official fix released 4 days ago so ... hurry up :). If your servers is not updated yet then you should make a safe enchant without any logs in server details !!!

I can never find the option to set post count -.- /help

Someone pm me this or reply please? Thought it was in Additional Options... but don't see anything. --preview. looks like it autos to 200, so, I guess that works

This is the hidden content, please

@Asa I am always giving credits if I know who is the originator :) As you see I did not edited my first post so .. I gave you full credits on the beginning :)

I found this exploit in one PUBLIC :( forum which means it will not live very long :/

Thanks

PS to hide with post count I am using Additional Options --> Hide this post: posts  and Hiding threshold 300

Try to use l2phx on Interlude or Kamael ;) then you will see why this exploit is so good :D

forgot u cant in kaamel packets are fucked up.. but u can in interlude (gg killer/ system w/o gg ftw)