[Share]Usefull Program to DUALBOX with WALKER

tomek

Hey i want show you usefull program for dual box....its make your desktop 3D and when you run on every pulpit game you can fast switch games(sory my english :P)

Screen:

81197005fu3.jpg

Download Link:

http://www.speedyshare.com/340449519.html

lol virtual desktops consumes too much recurses :S

and btw u cannot open more clients than u normally open.

for example if ur PC only suport 1 client, u will not be able to open another client in other desktop... do u understand?

• 3 weeks later...

Do you mean it is working for you? To allow more than one/two clients running at the same time?

This tool help u with faster switching between l2 windows. For me better is run l2 with vmware on ubuntu, there u have 4 pulpits and it's the same. Without sh1ty Windows and tons of programs which consume half of your PC resources :)

This tool help u with faster switching between l2 windows. For me better is run l2 with vmware on ubuntu, there u have 4 pulpits and it's the same. Without sh1ty Windows and tons of programs which consume half of your PC resources :)

yes i think its cool idea to reinstall from Windows to Ubbuntu just for faster switching windows.....pfff