[Help]iPhone or HTC

Nevermind

Hi guys it`s me again.. :D this time is about the phone..

A few days ago i was ready to buy iphone 4 but then i saw that many people praise HTC Desire HD.Is it better than the iphone or?! I i looked the specifics of both phones and it seems that the iphone beats it but many people say the HTC is better than the iphone.If sb have a htc desire hd please tell his opinion.

there is no comparison .... htc desire hd ....

iphone 4 has the same features with the htc desire (aka bravo the normal one not the hd)

HD has bigger screen , 250 more ram and its cpu can go up to 1.9ghz if u are rooted user and have superuser rights so desire hd

and btw iphone has smaller screen and go and see in the internet videos about this 2 mobiles (desire hd beats it for fun)

Htc the best mobiles with strong standars apple not even 8mp camera in 600e phone

And if i am correct iphone 5 will have 5mp camera too. (LOL)

iPhone 4S will be out in the summer. If you cant wait that long, dunno what to suggest.

Htc the best mobiles with strong standars apple not even 8mp camera in 600e phone

There's not gonna be iPhone 5 right now. The new upgraded iPhone will be named 4S.

Talking about a camera , it's not only about the megapixel it has but how big the camera is plus it's technology. Avoid comparing numbers as much as necessary.

have any1 of u tryed htc desire hd?? rooted and cpu set at 1700 ghz? no1 so stop making useless posts apple sucks it has average features with high price. plus that android has made bigger development than this shitty iOS that apple has

iPhone 4S will be out in the summer. If you cant wait that long, dunno what to suggest.

There's not gonna be iPhone 5 right now. The new upgraded iPhone will be named 4S.

September is the date of the new iPhone.

Actually the new iPhone V will has 10mpixel camera and will record videos on 1080p.

Also megapixels isn't the only things that counts on a camera. Plus that the camera will be from Sony.(I am not sure)

Whats the point buying an iPhone when a new one is comming out in 4 months ¿?

Well it's up to him if he wants to wait for the new one ;p