How about Anti-Bot System?

Hi ppl..

I play L2 in L2Dextern (www.lineage.ro) and they install today a anti-bot system. Have some way that we can play with bot too? Change some files... or what?

[option.ini]

Title=L2Walker 10.6.6

Server=L2Dex

Token=5F 3B 35 2E 5D 39 34 2D 33 31 3D 3D 2D 25 78 54 21 5E 5B 24

OffSet=$0053C390

GMFix=1

Rename=1

[set.ini]

LoginServerIP=85.186.68.138

LoginServerPort=2106

ProtocolVersion=656

ServerList=L2Dextern

ERROR

12:26:13 ->Agahnim's Bot Collection Version 4

12:26:13 Link LoginServer Succeed.

12:26:18 Login LoginServer Succeed.

12:26:18 ->Login LoginServer Fail.

I don`t think there is someone hwo can crack/bypass this new method used on dextern, tge dual boxing doesn`t work, no ig, everything seams to be 2 secured...however...if someone can bypass and post here...wath can i say...there`s a lot of briliant minds.So...help us guys

• 6 months later...

to dual-box on Dexternet:

Create 2 user accounts on u`re PC, login with 1 user and open Lineage and enter server, then hit the Log-off -> Switch user and open l2 again with your other account and switch bettewen users. It takes a lot of time but if u have a fast machine it can be done.

how can I change the tittle name? if I change the walker.exe for pepe.exe (example) it still has the word "walker" in the tittle name when I exe it, and I think that is this what loader catch as a bot.

/sigh... that server is using HD's antibot... getting the token is useless because the auth packets have extra encryption, unless u want to make a proxy for walker and decrypt the packets, then ur not gonna be botting any time soon, and IG walker is easy... just a case of making it hook the lineage2.exe process in real-time instead of hooking when it loads it... but considering there probably isnt a single person on this forum that knows how to do that, i guess ur screwed either way... for walker anyway...