interlude L2Primeval [L2OFF 25x]

BBanHammer

ye so everyone has to box a -beep-ing sws/bd to rebuff themselves every 20 min , really good idea

If you have read the features correctly then you know that you can enchant the skills to 40 minutes...

this isnt a HIGH rate server where everything is handed too you on a silver platter.

Bbanhammer Is great developer I remember hes l2forever version and he did great jobb but well anima got mad and destoryed our fun he took us to hes server and then he gave up and closed it.

Bbanhammer Is great developer I remember hes l2forever version and he did great jobb but well anima got mad and destoryed our fun he took us to hes server and then he gave up and closed it.

You best be trollin' boy.

w0w bunch of fuckin trolls for sure HAHAHAHA

funniest shit i ever heard....... ever!!!!! Bban a great dev ? hahahah damn i cant stop laughing.

Best Gm staff list ever xDDDDDDDDD

GL :D:D:D

and this post was epic also...... shit, so much gold and only on page 2 so far haha

Never thought I'd say this, but goodluck with it.

Seems like you finally learned how to come up with your own ideas instead of feasting off the success of older servers.

Never thought you'd get the hang of it, congratz!

Wish you the best with this project.

- LittleArchy