[HELP]Bugged Mobs

Kantik

Question

I need advice I have a problem in almost all areas (L2 cells). When they kill mobs so happens sometimes that simply remain on the mob and lying zemy bugnutej not targetnout. It's quite a serious matter stim know what??

4 answers to this question

Decay manager is broken, or no use of it.

Search for DecayTaskManager in your pack, and in a non touched Freya pack, then add missing occurences (must be at doDie methods). You can change of pack aswell. If your pack devs got problems correcting that, what others missing problems there must be...

Ok thanks much it must therefore be adjusted in the Java? we could not adjust without breaching in Java?? I would not much help if you know what you look mylsim the game

http://asontia.100ka.cz/

so maybe it's something else you zmizej mobs but after a while it will not be anything else??

... Thanks for the advice but do not know what you mean if you had some kind of reference to help you I would be grateful thanks a lot