Marketplace - Scammers & Scum

Lain

Ofcourse i have , also from Skype.

you scammer 5 people and for 1 scammer you, what problem have? facepalm you famous scammer in this web and if can post screens ;) i can post conversation too XD jajaja

you scammer 5 people and for 1 scammer you, what problem have? facepalm you famous scammer in this web and if can post screens ;) i can post conversation too XD jajaja

What you say is completely irrelevant. Even if MitsosGR scammed people in the past the fact is MaxApoca SCAMMED Mitsos and YOU are his VOUCH which makes you untrusthworthy! MitsosGR can be Hitler for all I care! FACT - MaxApoca SCAMMED him and YOU HELPED

What you say is completely irrelevant. Even if MitsosGR scammed people in the past the fact is MaxApoca SCAMMED Mitsos and YOU are his VOUCH which makes you untrusthworthy! MitsosGR can be Hitler for all I care! FACT - MaxApoca SCAMMED him and YOU HELPED

where i vouch him??? stupid newbie i writed only i oone trade in last time with him and no problems... i dont now if he go scammer or no. See Date de quote ;)(is one private message i can screen)  and mitsos is scammer him no give sorrow me ;) (and why mitsosGR dont post screen? one people false conversations the skype and all people come here and confirm others is scammer but no proofs... )

Hello, do you need my wynn? Remember we talked in skype, before you was needing for your friend. 97 and 47% wynn summoner. Seraph heavy set+3 3parts 3x120att others 3x70+. Specter retributer+3+acu+300Fire. Specter thrower+3+300fire. Seraph jewelery set. Twilight belt+Pvp Skill. Its nobless w/o subs becouse its from Territory wars. Screen of character:  this one.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=261357.msg2424358#msg2424358

where i vouch him??? stupid newbie i writed only i oone trade in last time with him and no problems... i dont now if he go scammer or no. See Date de quote ;)(is one private message i can screen)  and mitsos is scammer him no give sorrow me ;) (and why mitsosGR dont post screen? one people false conversations the skype and all people come here and confirm others is scammer but no proofs... )

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=261357.msg2424358#msg2424358

Nice screen now we know who was him and who are you : Eskimo elf summoner on Core

Time to report you to 4game for buying the account . This is how fuckers like you will get punished , start transfering items out of him , faggo t.

Punisher91 SickBoyz Azeroth88 Kalea bigmanx Lol0 ARE THE ACCOUNTS OF THE SAME SCAMMER.

I have reported him many times but people seem to forget. Another person just got scammed by him. He creates a lot of accounts and recommends him self. For proof, look at any of those people's topics and see their recommends and the complaints from many users!

BilliCourtes Punisher91 SickBoyz Azeroth88 Kalea bigmanx Lol0 ARE THE ACCOUNTS OF THE SAME SCAMMER!

I never scammed no1 lol! (check my trade)  First i never done trade with u so how u can say it second who say that u aren't a scammer u must prove it u can't flame ppl w/o the proves, Third find the post that say that i'm scammer. I sold istina earring to sickboyz and he payed it and didn't scammed me so what i must say? Than for me is good trader...

RETARD!