Marketplace - Scammers & Scum

Lain

Here is the proof from lagopous that petar.bozhurin is scammer http://i46.tinypic.com/rl036w.png

You can clearly see his name (same as his account) here.

the meaning of this screenshot is not that he took my money, look at the line on top where he tried to photoshop his fake-payment to me so i would handle him the other 1,5b (500m of adena was upfront to make him pay the 100$). well after telling him that his photoshopping skills suck dick he blocked me on skype :)

I dont use this forum and I found Ludogoretz from the epicnpc forum, but I am posting this on every forum he is registered, so people know he is scammer!

Date: 30/08/2012

Email paypal:chomakova@abv.bg

Email moneybookers: bojurin@abv.bg

Mxc name: Ludogoretz

Real Name: Hristo Petrov/Petar Bojurin - one is on skype and other moneybookers

Scam Method:  took money on paypal said he received nothing, then told me to send with moneybookers, so I send again and he said he see nothing again.

Server: Shilen

Proof: skype conversation will post below.

I dont use this forum and I found Ludogoretz from the epicnpc forum, but I am posting this on every forum he is registered, so people know he is scammer!

Scam Method:  took money on paypal said he received nothing, then told me to send with moneybookers, so I send again and he said he see nothing again.

Skype conversation with me and Ludogoretz the scammer

[10:20:14 PM] Hristo Petrov: y np

[10:20:25 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: then i send 6$ you give me 100m

[10:20:29 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: and we do 10 trades

[10:20:30 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: for 1b

[10:20:32 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: ok?

[10:20:33 PM] Hristo Petrov: k

[10:20:37 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: give me paypal

[10:21:20 PM] Hristo Petrov: chomakova@abv.bg

[10:21:27 PM] Hristo Petrov: tell me nick in game

[10:22:03 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: sec to log in

[10:22:05 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: and send money

[10:22:11 PM] Hristo Petrov: k

[10:23:44 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: done

[10:23:46 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: loging

[10:23:47 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: check money

[10:24:33 PM] Hristo Petrov: chomakova@abv.bg  right ?

[10:24:37 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: yes

[10:25:52 PM] Hristo Petrov: have any problem whuth paypal u use moneybookers ?

[10:26:06 PM] Hristo Petrov: i will calculate this 3$ np

[10:26:37 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: i sent money already

[10:26:40 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: you dont see it

[10:26:41 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: ?

[10:26:59 PM] Hristo Petrov: no

[10:27:09 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: what is your moneybookers?

[10:27:24 PM] Hristo Petrov: u use moneybookers ?

[10:27:42 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: yes i have

[10:27:55 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: tell me yours i send again

[10:27:58 PM] Hristo Petrov: bojurin@abv.bg

[10:28:05 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: ok

[10:28:10 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: sec

[10:30:48 PM] Hristo Petrov: ?

[10:32:13 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: moment

[10:32:18 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: my internet is slow

[10:32:27 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: and havent used moneybookers in a while

[10:32:29 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: 1 sec

[10:33:17 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: ok

[10:33:20 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: done now

[10:33:22 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: check

[10:33:25 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: and check paypal

[10:34:03 PM] Hristo Petrov: no

[10:34:10 PM] Hristo Petrov: show me ticket pls

[10:35:45 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: haha sure you see nothing

[10:35:50 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: should have trusted the forum

[10:35:53 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: SCAMMER!

[10:35:59 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: I MAKE ACCOUNT AND REPORT YOU!

Skype conversation with me and Ludogoretz the scammer

[10:20:14 PM] Hristo Petrov: y np

[10:20:25 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: then i send 6$ you give me 100m

[10:20:29 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: and we do 10 trades

[10:20:30 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: for 1b

[10:20:32 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: ok?

[10:20:33 PM] Hristo Petrov: k

[10:20:37 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: give me paypal

[10:21:20 PM] Hristo Petrov: chomakova@abv.bg

[10:21:27 PM] Hristo Petrov: tell me nick in game

[10:22:03 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: sec to log in

[10:22:05 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: and send money

[10:22:11 PM] Hristo Petrov: k

[10:23:44 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: done

[10:23:46 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: loging

[10:23:47 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: check money

[10:24:33 PM] Hristo Petrov: chomakova@abv.bg  right ?

[10:24:37 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: yes

[10:25:52 PM] Hristo Petrov: have any problem whuth paypal u use moneybookers ?

[10:26:06 PM] Hristo Petrov: i will calculate this 3$ np

[10:26:37 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: i sent money already

[10:26:40 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: you dont see it

[10:26:41 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: ?

[10:26:59 PM] Hristo Petrov: no

[10:27:09 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: what is your moneybookers?

[10:27:24 PM] Hristo Petrov: u use moneybookers ?

[10:27:42 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: yes i have

[10:27:55 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: tell me yours i send again

[10:27:58 PM] Hristo Petrov: bojurin@abv.bg

[10:28:05 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: ok

[10:28:10 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: sec

[10:30:48 PM] Hristo Petrov: ?

[10:32:13 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: moment

[10:32:18 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: my internet is slow

[10:32:27 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: and havent used moneybookers in a while

[10:32:29 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: 1 sec

[10:33:17 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: ok

[10:33:20 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: done now

[10:33:22 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: check

[10:33:25 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: and check paypal

[10:34:03 PM] Hristo Petrov: no

[10:34:10 PM] Hristo Petrov: show me ticket pls

[10:35:45 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: haha sure you see nothing

[10:35:50 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: should have trusted the forum

[10:35:53 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: SCAMMER!

[10:35:59 PM] Aptdulla Tumuk: I MAKE ACCOUNT AND REPORT YOU!

This is probably the 5th person saying he got scammed by Ludogoretz. Clearly he is the same person as bojurin87 and Chomakova, which got banned I HOPE. People have shown proof that he is scammer. Now he goes around and ruins other people's (MINE) topics. How much more proof is needed until he is banned? Or he cannot be banned because he is donator?

This is probably the 5th person saying he got scammed by Ludogoretz. Clearly he is the same person as bojurin87 and Chomakova, which got banned I HOPE. People have shown proof that he is scammer. Now he goes around and ruins other people's (MINE) topics. How much more proof is needed until he is banned? Or he cannot be banned because he is donator?

OK guys i am really tired from this shits.In the last post you just show nothing.If you want to show that bojurin or chomakova or i dont know who is sending me money yes its true.In past i had deals with them and they was clear.I had been selling them adena many times with no problems. And i just didnt want to say this becouse you would say""yes you same person recommend yourself"" I dont know is it true they had scammed someone or sthg.

I said once again and it will be the last.Noone can proove that i had scammed someone.You just say that i am ....... but i am not and you know that this is not true.I know 1 thing AdenaOnCore and 1 his friend scammed me and i proove this.So end story.I really hate myself that i come to this forum.I was selling good in others bt cant believe what is happaning here.Scammer that scammed me and i prove this just talk that i am ""dont know who"" and he CANT prove that i am scamer continue to talk and talk and there is no admin that can ban him.

I am really dissapoint from this forum sorry.

LAST ONE NOONE CAN PROOVE THAT I SCAMMED HIM AND BTW NOONE IS TRYING TO DO IT EXCEPT ADENAONCORE AND HIS GROUP WHERE IS NIPPERS AND SOLOMONOLEMBE.

OK guys i am really tired from this shits.In the last post you just show nothing.If you want to show that bojurin or chomakova or i dont know who is sending me money yes its true.In past i had deals with them and they was clear.I had been selling them adena many times with no problems. And i just didnt want to say this becouse you would say""yes you same person recommend yourself"" I dont know is it true they had scammed someone or sthg.

I said once again and it will be the last.Noone can proove that i had scammed someone.You just say that i am ....... but i am not and you know that this is not true.I know 1 thing AdenaOnCore and 1 his friend scammed me and i proove this.So end story.I really hate myself that i come to this forum.I was selling good in others bt cant believe what is happaning here.Scammer that scammed me and i prove this just talk that i am ""dont know who"" and he CANT prove that i am scamer continue to talk and talk and there is no admin that can ban him.

LAST ONE NOONE CAN PROOVE THAT I SCAMMED HIM AND BTW NOONE IS TRYING TO DO IT EXCEPT ADENAONCORE AND HIS GROUP WHERE IS NIPPERS AND SOLOMONOLEMBE.

Come on show proof that I scammed you. Show proof that I even pmed you! They are using your account name as the real name on the paypals how much clearer can it be?

Come on show proof that I scammed you. Show proof that I even pmed you! They are using your account name as the real name on the paypals how much clearer can it be?