Marketplace - Scammers & Scum

Lain

i dont get it really how do you decide im the same person i have only 1 account here admins can confirm that  :o

Lol . at start he protected you now you trying to say you dont have any contact with him

you are scammer he is scammer too. both of you are Bulgarians dude get a life and find job with Scamming you wont do anything are you happy scamming 20 euro ? loosers.. :/

you two doing same tactic as that guy OneAndOnlyy i hope you will get banned as he do

i dont get it really how do you decide im the same person i have only 1 account here admins can confirm that  :o

Lol . at start he protected you now you trying to say you dont have any contact with him

you are scammer he is scammer too. both of you are Bulgarians dude get a life and find job with Scamming you wont do anything are you happy scamming 20 euro ? loosers.. :/

you two doing same tactic as that guy OneAndOnlyy i hope you will get banned as he do

AdenaOnCore  Boujurin ojsimpson all are the same person. all of them are Bulgarians and pretending they are from US  Germany and so on. just i never saw so funny scammers :))

I`m not the one who dont accept middleman and who pretend to get all first

and of course they calling[Lain Most trusted member at mxc SCAMMER :)) cause watn to give them all first

please someone to bann them from the site

Shut up scammer, people have been complaining from you for weeks, everybody knows that you are a scammer. How much adena have you bought so far? Have you sold your items? No, cuz you are a scammer and people know it. And you are friends with the rest of the scammers that want to blacken my name!

AdenaOnCore  Boujurin ojsimpson all are the same person. all of them are Bulgarians and pretending they are from US  Germany and so on. just i never saw so funny scammers :))

I`m not the one who dont accept middleman and who pretend to get all first

and of course they calling[Lain Most trusted member at mxc SCAMMER :)) cause watn to give them all first

please someone to bann them from the site

Shut up scammer, people have been complaining from you for weeks, everybody knows that you are a scammer. How much adena have you bought so far? Have you sold your items? No, cuz you are a scammer and people know it. And you are friends with the rest of the scammers that want to blacken my name!

Here is the proof from lagopous that petar.bozhurin is scammer http://i46.tinypic.com/rl036w.png

You can clearly see his name (same as his account) here.

the meaning of this screenshot is not that he took my money, look at the line on top where he tried to photoshop his fake-payment to me so i would handle him the other 1,5b (500m of adena was upfront to make him pay the 100$). well after telling him that his photoshopping skills suck dick he blocked me on skype :)