[SHARE]Last L2Net (Interlude-Highfive) with all you need + ADDONS !!!

djpliku

ok i have a problem on retail and i would really appreciate if someone answers.

I have the latest retail update and there is no l2.exe on system folder, only l2.bin, i tried on 3 pc's and it cant start with l2.bin, but with other bots like l2tower it opens find with l2.bin... any thoughts ? please help me on this.

ok i have a problem on retail and i would really appreciate if someone answers.

I have the latest retail update and there is no l2.exe on system folder, only l2.bin, i tried on 3 pc's and it cant start with l2.bin, but with other bots like l2tower it opens find with l2.bin... any thoughts ? please help me on this.

did u try to rename l2.bin to l2.exe ?

did u try to rename l2.bin to l2.exe ?

yeap and it starts but then it doesnt injects... the only way i can run this bot is when i use the system folder in this pack, it starts, the listen works but then in game it says wrong protocol ( i guess is because is not updated )

yeap and it starts but then it doesnt injects... the only way i can run this bot is when i use the system folder in this pack, it starts, the listen works but then in game it says wrong protocol ( i guess is because is not updated )

Contact me betwen 19:00 GMT + 2 / 22:00 GMT +2 and i can help ya.

• 2 weeks later...