interlude [L2OFF] L2Crow

piotress

so? how is the server? how many players?

edit: joined and really sucks, will be closed in 1-2 months because the admin doesn`t give a shit about it, check prices from shops, C/P SHOPS from other servers ( the prices are for x1000 but the server is x50 ) example: enchant S grade : 75kk and weapon S grade 100kk but at custom zones special mob ( pretty hard to kill ) drops 1.2kk [ fail ]

edit: joined and really sucks, will be closed in 1-2 months because the admin doesn`t give a shit about it, check prices from shops, C/P SHOPS from other servers ( the prices are for x1000 but the server is x50 ) example: enchant S grade : 75kk and weapon S grade 100kk but at custom zones special mob ( pretty hard to kill ) drops 1.2kk [ fail ]

So ? Can u tell me why u went mad ?

maybe you are noob and cant farm??? i farm in ketra 250kk in less than an hour..!!!So its ok..!!If you want with 2-3 hours game to be full S grade and max enchant..go to high rate server!!

maybe you are noob and cant farm??? i farm in ketra 250kk in less than an hour..!!!So its ok..!!If you want with 2-3 hours game to be full S grade and max enchant..go to high rate server!!

go to highrate server? wtf are you talking about you lil pro? Dont tell me that 50x is a fckn mid rate for you and not a highrate. That's hilarious! I guess 40x is lowrate for you hahahaha retard

its not a pvp server dude if u want low prices go play 17heroes

go to highrate server? wtf are you talking about you lil pro? Dont tell me that 50x is a fckn mid rate for you and not a highrate. That's hilarious! I guess 40x is lowrate for you hahahaha retard

i see you dont know what means high rate...!!!!!