[Help]Doomcryer in Olympiad

Hi , in general i play with gladi on oly , but i was bored and maked nobless on my doomcryer . I've never played with this class on oly and i dont know what gear to take , dyes ... skills to use etc . I learned few tricks like sleep + fear/root and dyes like +4wit -4men and +4con and -4str but i need more infos . By now i like doomcryer but it seems like he can do much more , so i want to hear your suggestions to improve my gameplay .

you play in not multyclass server? DoomCryer hard to play in oly. But u can try make this:

Buy good Robe set+6 + good atr, take Mage weapon+acumen + dark atr. And try Stun+Root ppl + hit with skills (eat hp).

You can always use sleep and recover your hp, then use steal to nuke him.

If sleep is 100%, you can use it when ppl get too close, you sleep, run and attack. Magnus against mages and Chant of Victory against fighters. But since you have buffs, you'll get more p.def and cast than most chars.

If mana is a problem, you can enter with conversion SA weapon, buff and then change to your weapon.

You can always use sleep and recover your hp, then use steal to nuke him.

If sleep is 100%, you can use it when ppl get too close, you sleep, run and attack. Magnus against mages and Chant of Victory against fighters. But since you have buffs, you'll get more p.def and cast than most chars.

If mana is a problem, you can enter with conversion SA weapon, buff and then change to your weapon.

this tactic works on titans great , sleep sleep sleep sleep and fear or root (but the chance is low) .

Ahm.. I Suggest you better Domi

because in oly  has

Seal Of Despair

Seal Of Winter

Seal Of Suspension

fighter will have 200 atk spd with skill reuuse 1 hour :)

I have wc , dont have time for doomi

PS : I know is better but i need to learn with wc