[Help]Doomcryer in Olympiad

Hi , in general i play with gladi on oly , but i was bored and maked nobless on my doomcryer . I've never played with this class on oly and i dont know what gear to take , dyes ... skills to use etc . I learned few tricks like sleep + fear/root and dyes like +4wit -4men and +4con and -4str but i need more infos . By now i like doomcryer but it seems like he can do much more , so i want to hear your suggestions to improve my gameplay .

you play in not multyclass server? DoomCryer hard to play in oly. But u can try make this:

Buy good Robe set+6 + good atr, take Mage weapon+acumen + dark atr. And try Stun+Root ppl + hit with skills (eat hp).

You can always use sleep and recover your hp, then use steal to nuke him.

If sleep is 100%, you can use it when ppl get too close, you sleep, run and attack. Magnus against mages and Chant of Victory against fighters. But since you have buffs, you'll get more p.def and cast than most chars.

If mana is a problem, you can enter with conversion SA weapon, buff and then change to your weapon.

You can always use sleep and recover your hp, then use steal to nuke him.

If sleep is 100%, you can use it when ppl get too close, you sleep, run and attack. Magnus against mages and Chant of Victory against fighters. But since you have buffs, you'll get more p.def and cast than most chars.

If mana is a problem, you can enter with conversion SA weapon, buff and then change to your weapon.

this tactic works on titans great , sleep sleep sleep sleep and fear or root (but the chance is low) .

Ahm.. I Suggest you better Domi

because in oly  has

Seal Of Despair

Seal Of Winter

Seal Of Suspension

fighter will have 200 atk spd with skill reuuse 1 hour :)

I have wc , dont have time for doomi

PS : I know is better but i need to learn with wc

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello everyone,    As you can see lately, the L2 community is decreasing, especially on private servers, its been 21 years since Lineage2 release date (1st October 2003). MaxCheaters.com was created in 2005 (with different names) and till today we are basically focused on Lineage 2. We made several attempts to add other games, but everyone still knew us as an L2 based forum. MaxCheaters has a long history and is one of the few forums that have survived to this day,It would be a shame to let the site die.   So I came up with a few ideas to improve it and follow the trends.   1. Create a utility token, (evm or solana), that will be used for several things such as: Staffers/moderators payment. Content creators reward system. (influencers/advertising/topic creators) Paid forum support. Exchanges and marketplaces . Lineage 2 utility token for private servers. Other MMO utility token for buying/selling accounts/gold etc. Maxcheaters fixed expenses/improvements/development/expansion/design/topsite   2. Reduce l2 sections, (we done this before) , and add more games on main page Less l2 sections More MMO games Focus on marketplaces    3. Rebuild staffers team/more events. Add one staffer per MMO game. More active staffers on our team.   4. Social media activity / streaming Twtter / TikTok content for gaming.  Streaming platforms (create official channel) Moderators/content creators for this content specifically.
    • From my personal experiences 🙂   Few months ago I decided to create my own Essence project. Project needs website, and I do not specialize in frontend development (t.y. i can make web work, but it won't be pretty for eye). So I search and find a guy in Discord, which claims he can make me a good looking HTML website for 30 EUR, prove some screenshots from his previous work. I agree. 1 week later, I get my HTML website, make few changes to contents, update URLs and upload it to FTP. Site looks good, I am happy that this headache is no more.   Few months passes. I randomly crawl through other Essence server websites scouting for good ideas for my own project. Suddenly one of russians project website opens and.. it's the same website as one I have 😉 perfectly absolutely same layout, colours, etc etc etc. I contact my guy to ask what the hell, to get blocked 😉  So I find a weekend worth of my time. Find HTML5 boilerplate generator and ask it to include Bootstrap 5 and some other stuff. Open Bootstrap documentation, drink two energy drinks on instant and start working my backend-inspired HTML black magic... Once I found suiting firefly effect for header, result looked oikay for me: Absolutely no magic or beauty here, but: * Unique (and probably nobody cares to rip it) * Done for free in ~10 hours by non-frontend dev * Most modern browsers friendly * Completely static content, loads instantly. No PHP at all * Sidebar statuses (online, pvp, pk) are pulled from account manager REST API endpoint and is cached for 5 minutes. Account manager runs separately from website frontend and has access to server DB. Where could/will it get better? * Code in Vue instead of HTML - time concerns only, but Vue is superior compared to HTML/PHP for supporting desktop/mobile, easing development by miles. Need to learn how to use it properly. * Way to manage content from backend - in my instance I think account manager is not really meant for that. Vue can help here too - there are components for content building. * Currently default Bootstrap components are used. Would be nice to have custom and more vibrant buttons. Guess what, Vue can help here too.   tl;dr don't buy 30EUR website, it will be ripped or shit. you better make your own website. Be curious. I am backend developer, I obviously have general idea how frontend works. But imho everyone who can make L2 server by editing NPC HTMLs, also can make their own simple website. ChatGPT and other AIs are your friends. Bootstrap. jQuery documentations are your friends. And when you feel good and comfortable with HTML, if you like, you can continue learning Vue, or going backend. Now, as for the top sites. You really need to invest money to make new project work. I mean really, really much money. For this concept to work, top website itself must get visited. But if you can sort that your top site would be popular amongst players, then it's a really very simple concept, as far as current 2004-ish sites goes. I think simple, working concept of this, maybe without proper frontend, but with implemented backend logics (add/edit/disable server, sort by votes count (top list), vote for server with verification, callback to server endpoint - all of that can be done using Symfony in mostly 5 days, with lots of breaks for coffee and a smoke 😉. Experienced mid frontend dev would make a Vue/React frontend for it in another 5 days. it's really really simple concept 🙂  
  • Topics