[Copa del Rey]Real Madrit - FC Barcelona

ThePeoplesChamp

d507c8906c429c878a5c50cf2ae370a9.jpg

Today 16 April will be GRAN DERBI! The biggest derby in Europe! Real Madrit will face FC Barcelona at Santiago Bernabeu. It will be at 8:00 PM (GMT+2 if im right)

What u think who's gonna win ? I Bet all my money on Real Madrit. They look much better. :)

Gran Derbi: Real Madrid 1:1 FC Barcelona

Copa del Rey

barcelona will pwn real,or barca will lose for 1-2 goals difference

then barca will pwn real's ass at ch.league

There will be 4 matches in 18 days! Real Madrit - FC Barcelona (Gran Derbi, Champions League2x, King cup)

I Know Real Beat Barcelona in 3 matches :))

Barca will pwn real in all matches cause barca have 5 classes better team.. :)

Yes Messi who take's hormone for height and it also make lung capacity.

Cristiano Ronaldo is way Better than Messi.

Better Shoot, Faster running, better plays with head, BEST Freekicks and dribblings. Lot PPL say c ronaldo is gay or look a like ... Actually I dont care about his life i just care he is ONE OF THE BEST FOOTBALLER. He can be even zoophile i dont even care for that, he is footballer GOD and nothing else matter!

There will be 4 matches in 18 days! Real Madrit - FC Barcelona (Gran Derbi, Champions League2x, King cup)

I Know Real Beat Barcelona in 3 matches :))

at ch.league and king gran derbi barca will win

at ch.league and king gran derbi barca will win

Maybe Maybe but next year if Special One stay in Real Madrit will be on top. You know u need some years to make good team :) Jose Win already Champions League with FC Porto, Inter, Chelsea, and now time for Real madrit! :)

Maybe Maybe but next year if Special One stay in Real Madrit will be on top. You know u need some years to make good team :) Jose Win already Champions League with FC Porto, Inter, Chelsea, and now time for Real madrit! :)

you got c.ronaldo and kaka and many players but still barca pwns you

you got c.ronaldo and kaka and many players but still barca pwns you

U think buy all players is enough ? They must play for some weeks months year to know the tactic, u know what i mean? You think they just buy and ok we will pwn all :) They must play up then u see effect's. Anyway Special One is Trainer so just 1 more year :) And u will see results;] FC Porto, Chelsea, Inter Win Champions League when he was trainer so its just in time... :)

Yes Messi who take's hormone for height and it also make lung capacity.

Cristiano Ronaldo is way Better than Messi.

Better Shoot, Faster running, better plays with head, BEST Freekicks and dribblings. Lot PPL say c ronaldo is gay or look a like ... Actually I dont care about his life i just care he is ONE OF THE BEST FOOTBALLER. He can be even zoophile i dont even care for that, he is footballer GOD and nothing else matter!

real_barca_2_6-2.jpg

asdwd.jpg

Dont make find more.