interlude [L2J]L2TORAL

D3athLeGenD™

with out donates guys we can't stay alive and we can't pay the ddos protection so? how we up one server with out donates? donnate is faire for all! with from normal players and donate only one pasive is diferent my friends! with donate can buy 4 active and 1 pasive :) with out donate can have everything active you want and 1 pasive ;) only with donate can have second pasive nothing else items heroes clans you can have it with out donate and with donate so all is good my friends. btw we cant to put statistics on web becaouse we run the server on linux and we can't to put remote conection on mysql becaouse if we put attackers can find the real ip :) Gre tunnel protect only the dedicated and send back the clean traffic :)

wtf?? first i read these: <<Raid Boss Jewel Can Only Get From RaidBosses ( Every 2 Hours RaidBosses Is Alive)>> and i said nice!! then i read these: <<Vote Reward System For HopZones.Net ( 5 Glitering Medal "with that you can buy RaidBoss Jewels" )>>!! can u decide how we get them??

l2dialogos plz dont speak you are fail :D or if you want to dont see again your server online :D

ROFLED

What a failer. Learn to respond with proper statements, and with decent english level, in order to be fully understandable. The fact that your server is yet another interlude lolserver doesn't surprise me. I hope you installed proper DDoS protection.

lolserver admin 16 years old also you post the server today because now server is dead and community is too low..boring server next month will open new to obtain more money from kids

thats truth!

lolserver admin 16 years old also you post the server today because now server is dead and community is too low..boring server next month will open new to obtain more money from kids

thats truth!

WoWWWW MR.Antwnhs Run out of money again??? So when is the server closing? how much you want??? till you open the new one???

hahahahahahahah Gosh..just a waste of time guys

[GR] Na fantasteite oti o tupakos einai pitsirikas,ton kinigousa mia vdomada na kanw donate[GR]

[OnTopic] Server sux for me,he just close the server when he get money and then just open new ones.. pfff

GET A JOB!

WoWWWW MR.Antwnhs Run out of money again??? So when is the server closing? how much you want??? till you open the new one???

hahahahahahahah Gosh..just a waste of time guys

[GR] Na fantasteite oti o tupakos einai pitsirikas,ton kinigousa mia vdomada na kanw donate[GR]

[OnTopic] Server sux for me,he just close the server when he get money and then just open new ones.. pfff

GET A JOB!

with out donates guys we can't stay alive and we can't pay the ddos protection so? how we up one server with out donates? donnate is faire for all! with from normal players and donate only one pasive is diferent my friends! with donate can buy 4 active and 1 pasive :) with out donate can have everything active you want and 1 pasive ;) only with donate can have second pasive nothing else items heroes clans you can have it with out donate and with donate so all is good my friends. btw we cant to put statistics on web becaouse we run the server on linux and we can't to put remote conection on mysql becaouse if we put attackers can find the real ip :) Gre tunnel protect only the dedicated and send back the clean traffic :)

2 passive duel might+active duel might not big difference..Next safe 5 max 20 rate 75% server,nothing more