Symbol maker.. Pls Help

haris50

Question

hello ok i create a K00fs Vs N00bs faction interlude Server

so i want your help... how can i change the prize from the draw Symbol??

pls if you know something make a post... i need to fix it!!!

10 answers to this question

hello ok i create a K00fs Vs N00bs faction interlude Server

so i want your help... how can i change the prize from the draw Symbol??

pls if you know something make a post... i need to fix it!!!

Press alt+shift at the npc u want to edit (prise) and press view shop (or something like this,i don't remember).And make ur changes

U could do just 1 topic.

Press alt+shift at the npc u want to edit (prise) and press view shop (or something like this,i don't remember).And make ur changes

U could do just 1 topic.

man the Npc does not have shop list!! so this is not a way to help me... lol i make this topic cause i try a lot of ideas but nothing helps me.. so pls if someone can Really help me pls Make a post..

i think you cant chage it......just make own Tatoos :))....+4X -4X and viola its just 15 min of work :D

lol?? i Don't Have a Problem With Tattos i have a problem With Draw Symbol Price OMG!!! stop to posting different things!!  Pls Guys Help me......

KK Forget it i fix it alone... i want to tell only one thing... all of you say that you are L2jDeveloper..

Of Course and you are NOT A L2J DEVELOPER.. i never see this all the developers stay and have fun in spam places and all the newbie members Post a topics and All its WRONG!! so please LEARN WHAT IS MEAN THE WORD ''L2J DEVELOPER''

and then Come here to Help us!!

Yes, you need to edit the java source code (in java servers). The price is not stored in database, only hardcoded in java side.

And after all, fix it yourself if you are so competent. But, since you are, why do you ask for help ? do you ever seen any line of code ?

you need to edit source but you cant do this with oneo dp because they close project and only  devs know passwords....sory master but everybody here say true

if i'm gona say that i fix the prices in 10 sec and its all in database do you believe me?.. i think no.. so i dont say it.. :)

Yes, you need to edit the java source code (in java servers). The price is not stored in database, only hardcoded in java side.

And after all, fix it yourself if you are so competent. But, since you are, why do you ask for help ? do you ever seen any line of code ?

the prices  is not stored in hard coded in java side.

it's in Database so.. i fix it in 10 sec from Db heheeh thx for posts but nothing happens i make a topic for nothing... i fix it alone in 10 sec lol... think about it!! just Search your server Files.. learn want is mean files.. and then make your Own Events ,Factions and more else just Learn that!