Searching for dedicated machine

PrivaTe

Hello there guys,

as my tittle said i'm searching a machine for my friend to host his server.Couse we're "newbies" on that i want hear your opinions.Also,there is any company that offer and protection? Waiting for your replies guys..

Note:We really care about protection!!!

Max money for host: 150euro.

149 € setup ( once ) + 69 € ( monthly ) = 218 total.

Its one-time setup price.

A friend of mine bought a dedicated machine from hetzner before 1 week and he didnt pay for the setup yet.

Okay guys,but those hosts have any kind of protection? It's really usefull for us!

No

To find a host with protection you need dedicated with over 250€/month

My server www.l2apollon.com and www.raidfight.eu will move to that dedicated http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/dedicated_offers.xml with firewall protection from ddos attacks, overall fee about 150 euros/month.

My server www.l2apollon.com and www.raidfight.eu will move to that dedicated http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/dedicated_offers.xml with firewall protection from ddos attacks, overall fee about 150 euros/month.

Trust me! They offer shit.

Ask ROK from L2Giants,his server was going down via a 500mb/s shell booter

try www.giga-international.com with +200 euro they add you a cisco asa ^^

DDOS Protection

The main reason many of the bigger servers are closing or being forcibly closed is ddos attacks. Unfortunately it is a reality of the L2 Private server community. Not many servers are investing in ddos protection and most of those that do are being tricked. Many datacenters offer ddos protection but it is false advertising. A Firebox, Cisco router, or software ddos protection may work against small non-flood type attacks, but they all fail against large flood attacks. Those attacks are what is being used to shutdown so many large servers.

I contacted over 100 Datacenters all over the world over the course of 2 weeks not too mention did a huge amount of research. **FACT** If the protection offered is not network wide and based off Arbor Peak Flow/Analysis and Top Layer technology...it is BS! We are hosted on one of these networks..shielded and fed clean traffic by the best ddos protection/mitigation in the world. Expensive? Yes...but if your going to do something do it well, right?

make your conclusions