[L2J]L][Delirium New Begin!

AbsolutePower

Your server have a wealth of bugs..Also the class skills need fix,the lvl zone need search 1 hour to find where are the mobs..+ your site it's free.

About the bugs,if you want pm me to tell ya.

1)Il is the best client server. is not my problem if they don't know how to handle it.

2) if you don't like it just don't send-spamm with your idiot thoughts

lol i send 1 comment like this and u call it spam... learn how to add prefix u idiot noob admin

Your server have a wealth of bugs..Also the class skills need fix,the lvl zone need search 1 hour to find where are the mobs..+ your site it's free.

About the bugs,if you want pm me to tell ya.

about the bugs i don't think so. post here the bugs

lol i send 1 comment like this and u call it spam... learn how to add prefix u idiot noob admin

you can't judge me about a prefix. lol you must  respect the others.

post here the bugs i will fix them. about the site... i don't understand it... i won't buy a domain now lol... when i will fix all the stupid bugs.

Intel Core i7 940 2.93Ghz

Windows Server 7 x32 bit

huh

i7 and 32 bit?

and btw  you have dedi machine and no site?

fail.

[gr]re gamw ti ston peo exete pa8ei oloi me ta free site??? gt gineste toso gelioi??? egw dn goustarw .com i oti alo domain uparxei...  8a balw mono otan dw oti paei kala o server. ee re kati kolimata eleos... uparxoun free sites pou ta kaneis opos 8es kai emeis prepei na agorasoume domain giati??? gia na anebei o server??? kai kala oooooo domain mpainoume??? eleos mlkies

fix caradine letter!! dont work!!

are you sure? :S because i have Check it.... :S

i like the server!! but add more farm zones (bigger at least) is like u don't expect people to come in your server!! and open forum!!

i have forum... i just waiting the logo. :P

i find 2 more things!! first the noble item dont work: im with sub i click it and it says <<you must be with your subclass>> and when you try to buy shield it always sales you zubeis shield!!

i find 2 more things!! first the noble item dont work: im with sub i click it and it says <<you must be with your subclass>> and when you try to buy shield it always sales you zubeis shield!!

work fine. you must be with your sub. the second fixed... just send the bugs in the forum not here :S