Jump to content
  • 0

[Help] Access level problems


Question

Posted

I have the master access level set to 127. I want to make another GM access level with less commands, but if I set my character to any access level below 127 I do not have gm status, why? The only access level that works is 127.

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

Hello mate,

 

Open Navicat, then go to:

 

access_levels

 

There you can check all the access levels that exist.

 

Then you can go to:

 

admin_command_access_rights to edit the access levels.

 

Hope i helped,

 

- Rev

  • 0
Posted

All of the commands in the "admin_command_access_rights" table are set to 1 access level except for the command "ban chat" which is set to 5 access level. "General GM" in access levels table has 5. Im trying it with just one command to see if it works but when I set my access to 5 I dont have any access.

 

Im using the latest rev of L2jserver

  • 0
Posted

the useless l2j admin system...

 

define the groups you want and than define the commands you want to allow to do so configure to commands to have the highest membergroup ID you want to allow the command for.

  • 0
Posted

Thanks for all the help. I had to recreate the admin groups to get this to work. I can set access levels now but you can't use buttons in the admin menu. For example, the command //kill works but if I try to use it from the admin menu it says I dont have the access rights to use this command. Also is it possible to limit specified commands to yourself and block it from use targeting other characters? I would like to do this with the enchant menu.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • Interesting service. I've been looking into Telegram bot promotion and your pricing seems reasonable for the keywords and country targeting.
    • [WTS] Celestial Destiny | L2 Essence 563 | Source Code or Full Project | Lifetime Support 📄 VIEW THE FULL PRESENTATION — FEATURES & SCREENSHOTS Celestial Destiny — Lineage 2 Essence | Protocol 563 2 years of development · Extensive custom features · RU / EN Celestial Destiny is available for purchase — as server pack source code or as a complete project. After two years of development, the project was shut down following a DDoS attack. The owner no longer has the funds to restore operations and continue development, leading to the decision to sell. Key features Essence mechanics: classes, skills, bosses, collections, guardians, and progression systems. Over 3,000 bug reports processed across the projects. Telegram bot: Telegram Stars payments, character statistics, notifications, teleportation, resurrection, and auto-hunting controls. Live class balancing: adjust damage, defense, critical damage, and individual multipliers without restarting the server. PvP content: 1v1 and 3v3 Olympiad, castle sieges, World Siege of Aden, and scheduled PvE/PvP modes. Enhanced client: additional skill bars, improved auto-hunting, searchable inventory, bulk enchanting, and convenient item management. Custom systems: expanded costumes, seasonal collections, Combat Power rankings, Revelation skills, Season Pass, promo codes, and two-way Discord chat. Economy: world trading with two currencies and a server-side donation shop that requires no client edits. Two purchase options ① Server pack source code Essence protocol 563 source code with the implemented mechanics and custom features, for use in your own project. ② The entire project The server pack with source code, game client, all web components, donation system, Telegram bot, and all existing configured integrations — transferred in their current state. We will show the project, its web components, and connected systems privately, and discuss the exact scope of the transfer. Free lifetime support All official content and custom features already included in the server pack are covered by free lifetime support, with no monthly fees. Additional custom development is discussed separately. Serious buyers only For serious investors and server administrators with the budget to purchase and develop the project. This is not a low-budget offer. Pricing for both options is discussed privately. Please specify whether you are interested in source code or the complete project. ✉️ CONTACT US ON TELEGRAM — @L2scripts 📄 VIEW THE FULL PRESENTATION — FEATURES & SCREENSHOTS
    • I've found the Conquest maps and Marketplace flipping to be the most reliable for me. Don't sleep on those Diamond Quest challenges either, just watch that 10% tax carefully.
    • When you say bots allowed, it means we are allowed to use adrenaline ?
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..