[HELP]DeathMatch

Kantik

Question

Hi,

when I compile it throws an error. I tried various modified but still missing some advice?

[javac] ..........................................\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\entity\DM.java:286: cannot find symbol

[javac] symbol  : variable _countDMkills

[javac] location: class com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance

[javac]          player._countDMkills = 0;

[javac]                ^

[javac]  .........................................\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\entity\DM.java:300: cannot find symbol

[javac] location: class com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance

[javac]          player._countDMkills = 0;

[javac]                ^

[javac] .........................................\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\entity\DM.java:678: cannot find symbol

[javac]      player._countDMkills = 0;

[javac]            ^

[javac]  .........................................\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\entity\DM.java:715: cannot find symbol

[javac]                player._countDMkills =p._countDMkills;

[javac]                      ^

[javac] .........................................e\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\entity\DM.java:715: cannot find symbol

[javac]                player._countDMkills =p._countDMkills;

[javac]                                      ^

[javac] 5 errors

PS: Before it looked like, but DM did not work (when he was killed by the player and players are not spawnut killed and the killer has been attributed to paragraphs)

//player._countDMkills = 0;

//player._countDMkills =p._countDMkills;

//player._countDMkills =p._countDMkills;

8 answers to this question

You must declare _countDMkills, it must be (surely) a private or public int

private int _countDMkills

I deleted previous answer, it was stupid (my apologies). Remove all // on your second Quote.

I did that and now it throws this again: (

[javac] ....................................................\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2PcInstance.java:5527: not a statement

[javac] ((L2PcInstance) killer)_countDMkills++;

[javac] ^

[javac] ....................................................\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\model\actor\instance\L2PcInstance.java:5527: ';' expected

[javac] ((L2PcInstance) killer)_countDMkills++;

[javac]                       ^

[javac] 2 errors

It is, but code is ugly as hell.

Lines 5441 to 5455 have to be in 5465 null check, it will avoid you problems later, even if it's not related to your current problem.

The doDie shouldn't receive any reward, you should dispatch things on existing method. Code will be more readable.

Yes, but take it as I was too inexperienced to be able to fix it. It only displace the text manually, but to fix something heavy is beyond my strength. Could you give me postnout functional DM (being treated if I said that he still gave you stim work you and not me)