[L2J] L2Battle (+ Freya)

Grierosu

Hey gm u should add any oryginal thing to your server i mean any event.... or pvp place (maybe reward?) . When i played this server i didnt know its PVP or" friendy play" ? i didnt know to trust other players or not :D Anyway server is verygood, exping give me some fun and everythink work perfect ! -Boysen.

Hey gm u should add any oryginal thing to your server i mean any event.... or pvp place (maybe reward?) . When i played this server i didnt know its PVP or" friendy play" ? i didnt know to trust other players or not :D Anyway server is verygood, exping give me some fun and everythink work perfect ! -Boysen.

I will , all in time now I want to fix/update all things we find and then we make some fun too:) , if u logged you saw I really care about server/players:P

Gm is logged in-game almost all day and he take care of each player with any kind of problems. Leater maybe he will make some events , but now he is busy to fix some things/help players.

failed server with failed romanian kids gms , most failed fail epicfail ever !

Now that I spammed myself off , i reccomend you to NOT join this shiat , few ppl , unstable , anyway it`s up to you GL

wrong server , maybe?:|

mucho cries detected , ye big comunity 100 on ? pfflol, romanian gms ? true pffflol  tha` part where I lied ??? pffflol

You talk about romanians like you are chinese or something.

You talk about romanians like you are chinese or something.

now I want to be a little bit Lavos and Say:you don't know romanian guys speak too much and with no-sense just too be "KNOWN"?