Java Developers for a Server Project

Hi fellows :)

We a building a new server project. It will be Interlude oriented, or some old chronicle, not the new ct or hi5 shits.

The reason to choose such L2 versions is because of the game-play balance, on those times, we players were enjoying playing those versions C4 - IL.

I'm obviously open to suggestions, but since l2j packs are pretty buggy right now, I dont see another solution.

Between the servers I've been around giving a hand, were: L2Blaze, L2Tits, AeL2 (Aero Networks), Pandora-Project, and a couple more, names that I dont even remember now.

I'm can provide a website hosting, possible a flawless design html5 + full JS animated. And a dedicated box, something not too high, but enough to start on a l2j project:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+

4 GB RAM

2 x 400 GB SATA HDD (Software-RAID 1)

100 MBit/s Connection Speed

Obviously this will be running on a Linux env, like: CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu-Server

Nuremberg area Datacenter - Germany

I would like to hear applications for developers and offers. There is not too much from my side to offer right now. Only 50% of profits from incoming money.

You can leave a reply here, or in case of a serious interest, write to me: bodie2003@gmail.com

Thank you

Im expressing my opinion. You are investing money, someone else will do all the work for you. I believe the developer deserves 80% and you deserve 20%. Its a common fact nowadays every random guy who thinks he can "manage" but has no programming knowledge, to try to "use" the developers to make huge stockpiles of money.

Im investing money ... Who cant do that ...

That is something that I will discuss with the developer, plus I'm not a zero knowledge guy, I'm one of the datapack developers of l2jfree, probably gives me no value in your opinion, since java is not my strongest advantage but there are things that I can take care, Linux administration, Db improvements, dp improvements, site development, a dynamic one obviously. So for those developers that are interested, I would even agree to provide a small payment until we get good profit.

Im expressing my opinion. You are investing money, someone else will do all the work for you. I believe the developer deserves 80% and you deserve 20%. Its a common fact nowadays every random guy who thinks he can "manage" but has no programming knowledge, to try to "use" the developers to make huge stockpiles of money.

Im investing money ... Who cant do that ...

hard times mate..

but i agree with you

Developers should declare and fight for their rights. They are being used by managers. Since when does a manager get payed more than a developer. This is totally unfair. And it happens in real life too.

Developers should declare and fight for their rights. They are being used by managers. Since when does a manager get payed more than a developer. This is totally unfair. And it happens in real life too.

I think thats the definition of communism.. xP

Relax he is just asking for help (I still agree with you xD)

Im looking more like a partnership, with mutual benefits, and the developer might get most of it, im not against, I just would like to hear this technical fundaments and what he can reach with a l2j pack, what can he do, his technical limits, etc.

Wrong Section.

Read Our Forum Rules.

You should post it here [Request] Dev Help [L2J] En.

Before posting also check Rules of this Section.

Topic Locked.