[TUT] RoC+TFT=Warcraft 3---->DotA

SpraytoNNN™

I'm familiar with it, I was tired of people asked me to help around warcraft3/installation/dota decide myself to make the whole TUT how what where.

==================================================================

to ease yourself some action, we will first download it.

DAEMON TOOLS

which allows us to start. .. ISO files also serves as a "virtual cd-rom" order "apparently" run the game that was. ISO But is not in our CD-ROM.

STEP #1

deamon.jpg Of course, after you download it, install Daemon Tools and the completion there of, Reboot your computer

STEP #2

Then we will look (I have already find) first install Warcraft 3 called: Reign of Chaos

rocao.jpg

[LINK REMOVED BY AUTHOR!]

STEP #3

After you finish installing Deamon's, and if you downloaded the installation of Roc-a (Of course all this remember where you saved, as we need. ISO) in the right corner, or the taskbar icon you have Deamon Tools, or on the desktop gadget

width=1024 height=640http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5699/deamondone.jpg[/img]

And now you need to do the following:

Right click the Daemon Tools icon in your taskbar

Then the "Virtual Devices"

Then "Device 0: [J:] No Media" (in my case, the J so do not let that mistake, because the other rachunara, can be a different letter)

In the end, "Mount Image" Where will you open an Explorer your computer and you have to find what shto you downloaded from the link, means an installation ROC and that has extension. ISO

width=1024 height=640http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8462/mountimage.jpg[/img]

STEP #4

After inserting the "virtual disc's" in our CD-ROM (Mount Image) start the installation of Roc-A that looks like this:

width=1024 height=640http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7098/installationroc.jpg[/img]

When you click on "Install Warcraft III" will leave you a text, where clicking "AGREE"

Now will you jump out the window, where you need to enter vashe name (or anything else) and of course your CD-Key if you purchased the original game.

width=1024 height=640http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1451/cdkey.jpg[/img]

But  most of you probably dont have original cd-key, use the [REMOVED BY AUTHOR!]

After you enter cd-key, start the installation Roc-A, which will soon be over.

warcraft3setup1.png

When you are finished installing, you will be asked to create a shortcut on the desktop, you click Yes, and if it asks you to register with the forum blah blah blah, etc., just click No or Later.

And now we finished with the installation of RoC and we zapocheti install TFT.

========================================================================

STEP #5

And now we have to find and download "expanze" What is called "The Frozen Throne TFT Aka.

I managed to find. EXE shto means that you need for this is not the Deamon Tools to install the game, just double click on the icon you download and run the installer ...

width=1024 height=640http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9674/frozeny.jpg[/img]

Evo i LINK-a sa instalacijom .ISO,znaci sve lepo skiniti i ponovite ceo postupak sa step 3 i "моунт image" TFT-a i pokrenuce vam se instalacija.

STEP #6

After you double-clicked the icon that you downloaded with the extension. EXE, you will come out this text box ... or if you insert a "Mount image" that you downloaded with the extension. ISO in Daemon Tools, also will you go out the window. .. bility.

12.PNG

After your clicking on the "Install Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, we will ask you now just a CD-key, not as the Roc-in (name) ...

14.PNG

And since I know you do not have the ORG cd-key, and that you have, does not mean you nishta without RoC's ORG cd-key's, so download this .... [REMOVED BY AUTHOR!]

And after completing this installation, will also ask you to put a shortcut on the desktop, you click "YES" and if you give me something to say about any registration, just click "NO" or "Later" blah blah ...

With this the installation will finish officially Warcraft TFT and on the desktop you get two new icons, Congratulations

====================================================================

Khmm, now is the most important thing all of this nicely done, but we now need an appropriate version of the "patch" and that we now do not we bored it, give a link for this, give a link to this

STANDALONE PATCHThis is a standalone patch, which you can immediately initiate as soon as the installation zavrshite TFTs.

WARCRAFT 3 VERSION SWITCHERThis allows the Warcraft 3 Version Switcher, which allows you to install any version of Warcraft and when you want and you do not need a reinstallation of Warcraft .. I would recommend to download this and install nice and you will not have any problems ..

capturenws.jpg

And with this you are officially finished all the installation and patching, shto means that you can run the game in the next post I will list all programs related to Warcraft, because I think it entices more seats in the topic for writing

P.S. If you happen to NOT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM

[Removed by AUTHOR] ?

nice one,but still,it's quite easy

I would always prefer standalone client among with wc3setup for newest updates

You should also mention wc3 cdkey grabber,very useful program ;ld

@Finito I Said All Infos @ PM Couse I Saw Some People Copy Mine N Mates Tutorials , So We Dont Give Link's

And now as I promised, to respect programcic related to Warcraft / Dota

First, you do not have to ORG CD-key, you can not play on B.net-in, but you have to find your way around to the other side, ie the "Fush" servers such as Garena aka GGC-client.

GARENA

I assume you all know how to function Garena, but here's a mini tut

HOW TO Garena

garena-register.png

Now as soon as you have completed the registration of a nick, you can log on Garenu.And now you should be setup, where to pull Garena game to be able to play on the Net.

setupk.jpg

Signs up there is a "SETUP" and click that and you will see this window.Like you can see, the need to put the "game patch" that is where you installed the game, like in my case D: \ Warcraft \ war.exe

After that, choose the left side of the Game "and after War3 RPG and who want room" The best for you Europe Room / Pub, because you will not have a LAG "and only after you click Start Game and Warcraft 3 will have you start.When start war3, enter the LAN = Local Area Network and there will appear hosted games in which you can join.

Real Game ClientAlso client for playing through "Fush" server, as well as Garena, except that here there are plenty of better players than on a commercial Garen, even here you have DR.Community and In.House, where you only the moderator can let you play if you very DotA gamer.No leavers / Cheaters, etc. ..

HERE YOU CAN FIND LASTEST VERSION OF DOTA

Garena HostBot

Create a game on Garena with your bot, capable of checking ping latencyja, from, kick, ban, open, close, swap etc ... As the B.net..

War KeysWarkeys .. The best thing for editing your buttons, shortcut / inventory for the DotA and to all be like you want ..

screenshot.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

Mana BarsThe word itself tells you, under the health bar, you see the friendly and opposing Arts, but the problem is that with you This is not you can play on Garena, because Garena does not allow something to manage background with Warcraft hahahaha, so I buy as ORG and play on B.net

Diabolic Warcraft 3 ToolsGood program of Warcraft / Dota, because you can change what you want background, dota themes, icons, and cooldown for the spell, etc ... Good thing

Anti Cheat Pack DetectorTired of more to lose, because it has a hacker on a map? Find the hacker and report it ...

DotA Theme ManagerChange the appearance of your DotA

That's It!

It is still warez...I can see the links from the screenshots!

:D

Also there is a Warcraft Board here :

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=76.0