[HELP] me with textures

Arkheon

Hi, i have a simple question: how can i edit my textures to change an armor look like another? im playing in a server where i  s-grade is the best armor u can get but i want it to look like dynasty cuz i like dynasty :D (its gracia so textures are in game) so how can i do it? pls help me

Hi, i have a simple question: how can i edit my textures to change an armor look like another? im playing in a server where i  s-grade is the best armor u can get but i want it to look like dynasty cuz i like dynasty :D (its gracia so textures are in game) so how can i do it? pls help me

well actually a somewhat complicated process, you have to do is open the itemname-e and find the name of your armor you have now, remember the ID, now wants the armor you want add Dynasty and record ID, Once you open the armorgrp and look for the ID of the Dynasty and copy of both the front lines, gloves and boots and rename the ID for your old armor that should go and go.

well actually a somewhat complicated process, you have to do is open the itemname-e and find the name of your armor you have now, remember the ID, now wants the armor you want add Dynasty and record ID, Once you open the armorgrp and look for the ID of the Dynasty and copy of both the front lines, gloves and boots and rename the ID for your old armor that should go and go.

1, ty for reply

2,sry my english or my brain isnt good enought but i cant understand i have to edit itemname-e or armorgrp?

well sorry my english is not very good, I wanna explain is you first need search ID of Dynasty and Armor you have for replace that, is the casa I told you first open itemname-e, but you need modify armorgrp lines where alocated textures and animations.

it was really helpful but there is another thing, is it possible that you will have cloak on you even you dont even have anything equipped in your cload slot? because kamaels look awesome in cloak :)