[Request] [C6 L2OFF]

Killabi

it was 5 years ago , i cant remember exactly at least 100 000 were because they got 4 rooms of full working-pc MACHINES to make the server be stable , who played l2revenge knows that varka and ketra were FULL and that l2 revenge got 20+ list of donations

:))) l2 revenge is l2 extreme ? :)))) i know game-masters from l2revenge and im good friend whit tham so trust me i know what happened and it wanst extreme lol , i played 3 years on that server

yeah you do know and you still implaying it was seized by fbi, when it wasn't. Howards l2revenge  just like Ken's l2p was shut down by their owners(they pussied out literally), right after fbi seized l2extreme

l2 extreme wasnt 6 years ago wen l2 revenge launched , l2 revenge had nothing in common whit l2 extreme stop comparing this 2 servers , l2 extreme was a shitless donate server , l2 revenge was C4 master server and it pay no interest to other servers , the owner got such as 40-50 years , so trust me .. l2 revenge wasnt a pussy server , 6 years ago only DEX was the only server that was a treath to l2 revenge . [ l2 revenge got hacked in 2007 by fbi .. all players knows that .

250 on l2 hydra lol .. pay atention to post .. and yes l2 revenge is older than extreme omg !

srlsy u know what are u talking about ?

l2extreme, l2elite and another l2 server (dont remember his name but i am 100% sure that it wasnt l2revenge) got shoted down by fbi in 2004/2005 becouse they changed from c3 to c4 and they got l2off files before ncsoft gave them in public for private use.

I remember that becouse i played l2elite with my friends (45x and 10x) and we started to play 2 mounts before they changed to c4 and after 1-2 weeks they got shouted down by the fbi and they owner gone to jail and they needed to pay big amount of money. (this happened in summer 2004 if i am not wrong

this is going no were , let it be , seriously l2 revenge is older trust me ;) i can call peoples from ther to affirm that but let the topic end .. its starting to piss me off .. i let it be like you .. l2 extreme is older than me ..

lol .. nice , now its off .. cuz beta-time is over .. any idea wen it will be online ?

Its off cause its getting ddosed and had no protection. If you want to wait feel free to check my sig and site.