L2Java Faction WIPE TODAY [4 PM +2 GMT] - left less then one hour

Dreigons

Wipe is useless...anyway all donators will get back 1/2 of items and they will donate for more and newbies will die from 2 hits ...most retarded server ever

+11111

first 4 min 300 people logged and now its beign ddosed?? haha :D(server down+website/forum down)

i have the feeling nowdays every retard can ddos any server. do you guys have no protections at all? get a good datacenter and cisco..

first 4 min 300 people logged and now its beign ddosed?? haha :D(server down+website/forum down)

i have the feeling nowdays every retard can ddos any server. do you guys have no protections at all? get a good datacenter and cisco..

First i see you dont know too much about ddos, next in my way, was UDP packet ddos, which generate 27Gbps bandwidth, do you imagine that? Anyway, this problem was fixed in hard way...

New server start will be tomorrow

First i see you dont know too much about ddos, next in my way, was UDP packet ddos, which generate 27Gbps bandwidth, do you imagine that? Anyway, this problem was fixed in hard way...

New server start will be tomorrow

Tell the data center to block all UDP traffic to reach your conneciton. You do not need udp traffic for a l2 server anyway. Has worked for many. Good luck!

I was talked with 3 datacenters and only one have firewall (a lot off big datacenters dont have firewall at all. I know, what UDP packets dont need l2 server, i already blocked all incoming packets in hardware, but the problem is, that DDOS all bandwidth.

Hetzner.de will turn off PC at all for ~3 days

balticservers.com cancel contract and give ~2 days to move away from datacenter

And a lot of datacenter solve this problem like that, so good datacenter it's very hard to find and they are pretty expensive...

Is only one solution, datacenter will filter bandwidth and for datacenter will cost it too much if they get 27Gbps from one client... Especially if they have 50Gbps bandwidth at all... (hetzner.de have 200 or 300 Gbps at all)