[Request] [C6 L2J/OFF]

Killabi

Guys im searching for 1 year one fun server like L2revenge/MMl2/AnarchyReborn/L2Pride[OldOne]/L2Evo[OldOne] etc were you can spend free time and have fun whit BALANCED PVP! No FIGHTER server with imba fight-classes , like .. paladin whit angelic+bow [ WOW look at me how professional i killing spree players cuz im so imbalanced ] , limit buffs 24buffs not 50-100 buffs to have 1 sec re-use time and than WATAFAKA LET THE SKILLS flow bang bang bang , no custom-tattos , no AUGUMENTATION SKILLS ! Or just 1 Active/Passive , 3-5 sec Active re-use time , not like [ look at me im bhisop in oly using activ m atack spells or dominator whit burn-mana and fuk every class GG! ] in rest i dont care .. it can be the worst comunity and worst farm-system but if its balanced  were you can play whit mages were aura flash work and avoid getting 4k crit from treasure hunter , were dagger-class dont blow skills second after second like normal hitting whit bluff/mirage 90 % Succes Rate , whit 3-5 seconds re-use time . Please if you can help me post a server like that ! From C6 client wen the noobs started to change the game and make custom patches and custom-play and aug skills ive thinked lineage 2 high-rates server is lost ! .

l2exile is full of custom items .. are you sure it's balanced ? its like .. farm your ass 2 weeks or just donate for us and get imba items and kill all low-bies ? ( thx all for your replies )