[Help]Connection

hi guys i am opening server counter strike source and when i am going http://status.blackout-gaming.net the server is on ip and port 27015 but when my friend trying to login he cant i am have try to open the server from pc of my friend but then i cant login :S wtf guys please help me

I am opening server dedicated you know from my pc and my friend cant login but the server is on

Then i am telling to my friend to open he the server i am trying to login but and i am cant login :S

I am opening server dedicated you know from my pc and my friend cant login but the server is on

Then i am telling to my friend to open he the server i am trying to login but and i am cant login :S

The server its a pre-pack ?

Make some screenshots of the server pack and i'll help you.

Man i dont understand what you mean with server pack i just download counter strike source and i am opening this look

66m6o2.png

I thought you have a server pack .

But as i see your opening a server from cstrike,whatever remove the rcon password.

If still dosnt works remove the port 27015 to 27010.

i cant remove the rscon password when i remove it when i remove it there tell me you must set password :S

omg man i think i know my error i open tcp port omg

Try to set a another rcon password.

man now my friend trying to login and then have this error ser er is engorcing consistency for this file: scri ts/weapon _ak47ctx

Go in the server folder and search ts/weapon_ak47ctx. (Im sure thats a custom)

Καμια σχεση με αυτα που σου λεει ο crystallin , δεν εχεις ανοιχτα ports , και δεν ελενξες το firewall του router σου αλλα και του υπολογιστη σου μεσω του antivirus που εχεις.

Αυτα