[L2J] L2Venture

L2Dialogos

cool owner

Closing a server leads the players having a different, horrible image of the world of Lineage II. We don't want that. Everyone has the right to establish here freely, without worrying that in some days the server will be down, thus searching for a new one. Thank you for your positive reply, Gamer-l2.

Closing a server leads the players having a different, horrible image of the world of Lineage II. We don't want that. Everyone has the right to establish here freely, without worrying that in some days the server will be down, thus searching for a new one. Thank you for your positive reply, Gamer-l2.

well thats the way i think too thats why u got the positive comment dude :D

keep up the good work

Good administrating team , i hope this server last for days and become a high-populated low rate freya server.There are few good freya lowrates and i see you have the willpower to be one of them.Good luck , although i won't join as i have some things to do with projects myself :)

New Event!

Rate Event

Description: Every day has it's special benefit. By playing in Lineage II Venture, one can receive those benefits, throughout the correspond day!

[table]

[tr]

[td]Day[/td][td]Rate[/td][td]From[/td][td]To[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Monday[/td][td]Party XP[/td][td]1.8[/td][td]3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Tuesday[/td][td]Drop[/td][td]10[/td][td]20[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Wednesday[/td][td]Raid drop[/td][td]15[/td][td]30[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Thursday[/td][td]Spoil[/td][td]15[/td][td]30[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Friday[/td][td]Adena[/td][td]20[/td][td]30[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Saturday[/td][td]XP[/td][td]10[/td][td]15[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Sunday[/td][td]XP[/td][td]10[/td][td]15[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

New Website!

Today we started a partial makeover of the server, and the aim was to introduce several new things. As you saw on the above post, a new event was introduced, and right now, I finished designing a new website!! The coding and the designing was made pretty rapidly, (in about 4 hours, Designing, HTML, xHTML, CSS, PHP, Javascript) and we are proud of our new web site. Simple and user-friendly.

Visit us, www.L2Venture.com