[Share] AC Tool 5.4.0 Released!!!

Hi all this, well this time I bring the new version of this program is one of the best clickers, well I hope you enjoy.

What is AC Tool?

AC Tool is a utility that allows you to list a series of keystrokes and mouse clicks in advance and send them to Asheron's Call at a later time. The list of keystrokes and mouse clicks is called a macro or a script.

AC Tool does not intercept data returned by Asheron's Call. That means a macro cannot tell when you are attacked, if you have run out of something needed by the macro, etc, however there is a Decal Companion for AC Tool can be used to intercept data and perform other useful functions.  See the CHANGE THIS section on AC Tool Companion.

Where do I get the macros?

Macros in progress (being written and tweaked) are often posted to the general discussion forum. Successful macros are frequently reposted to the Macro forum. Both are good places to look for a script.

I can't find a macro that does what I want. Will someone write one for me?

You are welcome to adapt the macros you find here to suit your own purposes; however, it is extremely unlikely that anyone will write a macro for you. Most requests that someone write a macro go ignored.

You'll have much better luck getting assistance if you at least attempt to write your own macros and then post narrowly defined questions (Not "How do I write a fletching macro?" but "I am using this code, but I can't get the items to stack correctly. What am I doing wrong?" )

Also, adding a little incentive doesn't hurt.  Sometimes if you look around your server's trade board or ebay you can find people willing to write macros for in-game goods or money.

How do I write my own macros?

First, get familiar with the default keymap for Asheron's Call. You will be sending keystrokes, so you must know what keystrokes you may use. Most of the keys are listed in the manual which came with the game; however, some patches have changed a few of the keys.  A good place to look is the Map of Default Keyboard Functions provided by Microsoft, links to which can be found on the Downloads page of the AC zone page.

Once you have done that, determine the conditions under which your macro will execute.

For example, assume that you want your macro to combine bloodseeker infusions with an aqua incanta to make bloodseeker oils.

Starting circumstances might include...

you have nothing in your hands.

you are in peace mode.

you have a stack of bloodseeker infusions in your hotkey slot 1.

you have a stack of aqua incanta in your hotkey slot 2.

your main back pack has room to hold 50 oils.

Now list the keystrokes in the order in which they should be sent to Asheron's call. In our example, we'll need to press 1 to select the bloodseeker infusion, then 2 to select the aqua incanta.

So far, the macro looks like:

// This line is necessary to select the proper window

SetActiveWindow Asheron's Call

keys 1

keys 2

Now decide how much time should elapse between each keystroke. Delay times are written in thousands of a second. A delay of 2 seconds would be written as 2000. A delay of 1/4 second would be written as 250.

Enter a DELAY time in between each keystroke that allows time for the previous keystroke to be received and executed as well as allows for a little lag. For our example, a delay of .5 seconds is sufficient.

The macro now looks like:

keys 1

delay 500

keys 2

delay 500

You decide that you want to make oils in sets of 50. To have the macro repeat an action many times, you use a loop. You must mark the start and end of the loop, and you must indicate how many times the macro should loop.

The macro now looks like:

loop 50

keys 1

delay 500

keys 2

delay 500

end

Now preface your macro with a delay long enough to let AC Tool bring Asheron's Call to the foreground and begin execution.  With the AC Tool Companion you need not do this because you can start the macro from within Asheron's Call itself by pressing F2, however if you are not using the companion this delay is necessary.

delay 10000

loop 50

keys 1

delay 500

keys 2

delay 500

end

You can comment your macro using //.  Note to beginning programmers: Comments are good.  Comments are your friend.  Please comment so you don't loose yourself in your own code and then come crying to the boards looking for help. :)

// Start in peace mode with hands empty.

// Place 50 bloodseeker infusions in hotkey slot 1.

// Place 50 aqua incanta in hotkey slot 2.

// Make sure there are 50 free slots in the main pack to receive the oils.

delay 10000 // Get into the game

loop 50

keys 1 // Select bloodseeker infusion

delay 500

keys 2 // Combine with aqua incanta

delay 500

end

This has been a very simple macro. Macros can be much more complex, executing many tasks, but the building blocks of a macro are all the same.

HitO7.png

L7u59.png

toolsq.png

Credits by AC Tool

• 2 weeks later...