Jump to content

Alexkiss

Members
  • Posts

    279
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by Alexkiss

  1. imma boss in noob game
  2. Zajebish
  3. When I reach 200 posts ---> party at my hause.
  4. Bad choice you mean about update ? I didn't update it yet , still thinking.
  5. Hi
  6. I'm still awesome
  7. ahh , ok . i will keep iphone 4s on iOs 6 and iphone 5 i will update :P
  8. ye i know that i can update it without any problem , but since iOs 7 is kinda new i think there are some bugs or so. Thats why im asking for your opinions.
  9. ye but im awesome
  10. Ya rly.
  11. I'm using iPhone 4S and 5.
  12. What do you think ?
  13. my awesomes are proer , like a boss.
  14. im Awesome Pro
  15. 4 games , 4 wins , 4 best stats .
  16. cant set my new op sig
  17. im
  18. maxtorcat should fix that crappy error
  19. o HAI
  20. Kewl
  21. How old are you ?
  22. Siggy
  23. Siggy
  24. Why not ?
  25. Hi
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..