AnsS
Members-
Posts
213 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Feedback
0%
Content Type
Articles
Profiles
Forums
Store
Everything posted by AnsS
-
Hi all! Which in config I find the settings? I would like him to be enchant.
-
Pls write to rar password.
-
From home you run the server? If yes, and is going under it the Lineage2, lock the client, and rehearse it so.
-
Yes, errors.. :S I use Gracia Final l2j pack.
-
Hi all! How I can modify the place, where to locations the unstuck? I would like to grant an actual place.
-
I use L2j Gracia Final server. I find my config files. l2jmods.properties I do not know whether he helps in something.
-
Hi all! How can I make spawn protect?
-
What? Plz give me code.
-
Error: The method getSocketChannel() is undefined for the type MMOConnection<L2GameClient>
-
Imports? where? Plz write code.
-
The eclipse writes errors to me. Error: getSocketChannel().socket()
-
Hi! I would like him not to get the reward if the IP is identical. I use l2j gracia final server. Thx.
-
Thx man! :)) Closed plz.
-
Hi all! Multisell file: <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?> <list> <item id="1"> <ingredient id="10639" count="150" enchant="0"/> <production id="14520" count="1" enchant="0"/> </item> </list> But dont open O.o and create java problem. 14520= Vesper Breastplate {PvP} I use Gracia Final l2j server, new version.
-
I realised it. The correct code: <td width=40><button action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Buff 1517" width=32 height=32 back="icon.skill1499" fore="icon.skill1499"></td> <td width=40><button action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Buff 1518" width=32 height=32 back="icon.skill1502" fore="icon.skill1502"></td>
-
Hi all! This is code: <td width=40><button action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Buff 1517" width=32 height=32 back="icon.skill1517" fore="icon.skill1517"></td> <td width=40><button action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Buff 1518" width=32 height=32 back="icon.skill1518" fore="icon.skill1518"></td> but I do not see the picture after all. Plz help mee
-
This is good? <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <list> <skill id="2001" levels="1" name="Red Potion"> <set name="itemConsumeId" val="65"/> <set name="itemConsumeCount" val="1"/> <set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF"/> <set name="skillType" val="BUFF"/> <set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE"/> <set name="isPotion" val="true"/> <cond msgId="113" addName="1"> <player flyMounted="False"/> </cond> <for> <effect name="Buff" time="1200" val="0" stackOrder="1.15" stackType="pa_up"> <mul order="0x30" stat="pAtk" val="1.15"/> </effect> </for> </skill>
-
Hi How I shall portray it, that 10% patk and 10% matk give? and let be 20 minute.
-
I write, but not happened. It doesn't matter, but I say thank you for the much help because of that. You are neat, that you tried to help this much.
-
I click Increase Level, but nothing happened.
-
Plz give me html files.
-
Traceback (innermost last): (no code object) at line 0 SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('__init__.py', 57, 33, ' st.getPlayer().getStat().addExpAndSp((st.getPlayer().getExp() - Experience.LEVEL[st.getPlayer().getStat().getLevel() + 84]),0)'))
-
Code: /* * This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under * the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software * Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later * version. * * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS * FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more * details. * * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with * this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>. */ package custom.LevelNPC; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.instancemanager.QuestManager; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.L2Npc; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.base.Experience; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.quest.Quest; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.quest.QuestState; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.clientpackets.Say2; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.serverpackets.CreatureSay; /** * @author Based on idea of SeaNet * @author lord_rex * @since ToDay */ public class LevelNPC extends Quest { private final static int NPC = 50023; public LevelNPC(int questId, String name, String descr) { super(questId, name, descr); addFirstTalkId(NPC); addStartNpc(NPC); addTalkId(NPC); } public String onAdvEvent(String event, L2Npc npc, L2PcInstance player) { String htmltext = ""; htmltext = npc.getNpcId() + ".htm"; QuestState st = player.getQuestState(getName()); if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("level_me")) { if (st.getPlayer().getLevel() < 1) st.getPlayer().sendPacket(new CreatureSay(st.getPlayer().getObjectId(), Say2.TELL, "Level NPC", "wtf?")); else if (st.getQuestItemsCount(57) < 1) st.getPlayer().sendPacket(new CreatureSay(st.getPlayer().getObjectId(), Say2.TELL, "Level NPC", "You need 10.000.000 adena to add your level.")); else if (st.getPlayer().getKarma() > 0) st.getPlayer().sendPacket(new CreatureSay(st.getPlayer().getObjectId(), Say2.TELL, "Level NPC", "You are chaotic, go away please!")); else if (st.getPlayer().getPvpFlag() != 0) st.getPlayer().sendPacket(new CreatureSay(st.getPlayer().getObjectId(), Say2.TELL, "Level NPC", "You cannot add your level when you are fighting.")); else if (st.getPlayer().isAttackingNow() == true) st.getPlayer().sendPacket(new CreatureSay(st.getPlayer().getObjectId(), Say2.TELL, "Level NPC", "Leave me please!!!")); else { st.getPlayer().setTarget(st.getPlayer()); st.takeItems(57, 1); st.getPlayer().getStat().addExpAndSp((st.getPlayer().getExp() - Experience.LEVEL[st.getPlayer().getStat().getLevel() + 84]),0); } } return htmltext; } public String onFirstTalk(L2Npc npc, L2PcInstance player) { String htmltext = ""; QuestState st = player.getQuestState(getName()); if (st == null) { Quest q = QuestManager.getInstance().getQuest(getName()); st = q.newQuestState(player); } htmltext = npc.getNpcId() + ".htm"; return htmltext; } public static void main(String[] args) { new LevelNPC(-1, "LevelNPC", "custom"); } } but not happend.
-
Yes. Beginner caharcters to 1 click and lvl 85.
-
Hi all! Plz help me! Level NPC add +84 level instant. Thx.
