Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

L2Aelia

Members
  • Posts

    19
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

1 Follower

About L2Aelia

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://l2aelia.com

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Country
    Germany

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

L2Aelia's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

2

Reputation

  1. GRAND OPENING TODAY! JOIN US. WWW.L2AELIA.COM
  2. Welcome to Lineage 2 Aelia Project Our team is here to give you the best experience by playing our project Grand Opening - on June 20, 2021,19:00 GMT+3 SUMMER TIME Website: www.l2aelia.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/l2Aelia Lineage 2 Interlude. Type: Custom PvP Server Main Town Giran Exp/Sp: x1000 Drop: Custom Epic x1 - (Most Damage Dealt) Balanced Classes Instant Level 80 Automatic Potions - We have Automatic potions enabled, you can use them just by left-clicking on the potion of your choice Safe Enchant: +3 Max Enchant: +20 Normal Scroll Chance: 65% (+0 to +14) Max with Blessed : 100% (+0 to +14) Max wtih Crystal : 50% (+14 to +16) 0->14 (100% chance) Fail = Same Enchant Custom Scroll : 100% (+0 to +16) 16->17 (95% chance) 17->18(90% chance) 18->19(85% chance) 19->20(80% chance) If you enchantment fails, it will remain at your previous enchant. Example: If you enchant from +19 to +20 and it fails, it will become +19 Max 1 Active + 1 Passive High Grade Lifestone Chance 10% Top Grade Lifestone Chance 20% Custom Grade Lifestone Chance 30% (Dropable from Raids,Party,Dungeon zones) Custom Armors(Apella,Dynasty,Rykros) Custom Weapons(Gold,Ancient Gold) Custom Jewels(Premium Rb Jewels) Custom Tattoos Custom Mask with Special Status Custom Items can be divided to Classic And Pvp Classic Customs gear can be obtained by farm Pvp Custom gear can be Upgraded from Classic + Materials Custom boss scrolls(Increasing special status for 1hour) Vote Reward - Vote Reward System with a 12h cooldown usage and a 12h duration Vote Buff that you can obtain each time you vote. Voting to each site from Vote Manager you will get EXTRA Vote Coins If you vote at least in at 1 site you will get Mass vote Reward + Vote buff Vote buff will be available to all your players , every time you want it (in vote NPC) Vote buff and Button will be available for 11 hours , then you have to vote again to get it Olympiad has 2 Day circle Oly Opens 18:00 and close 24:00 GMT+2. Heroes every 2 Days 2 AM. Olympiad needs 5 minimum participants to begin. No Custom Items ( Allowed tattoo level 1 ) Enchant +6 ( If you have > +6 it will automatic counted as +6 Augment Skills are allowed in Olympiad All Skills will be reused on match start Participants can register only 1x character per HWID into the olympiad games Entering the stadium all cubics, pets or summons are erased. Custom Name / Title colors (via .vip) x2 Mass Vote Reward x2 Pvp Reward +5% chance to enchant items More Drops to Farm mobs, Party zone, Raid bosses Less chance to drop Item Frop PK's .vip command Vip Chat System(public chat,you can talk with ^ ) Tournament Event: 1v1, 3v3 , 9v9 Capture The Flag Team vs Team Deathmatch menu Opens your Account Control Panel .vip Opens your VIP Control Panel .exit -(Only in Pvp Zone) .deposit / .withdraw .castlemanager .drop ( or shift+click to Rb's for Info). .tvtjoin / .tvtleave / .tvtinfo .ctfjoin / .ctfleave / .ctfinfo .dmjoin / .dmleave / .dminfo .repair Repairs your character , Use it only when your character is stuck Maximum clans in ally : 1 Only LvL 5 and above clans may bid for Clan Halls Only LvL 5 and above clans may register on Castle Sieges You need 50k Rep points in order to create Royal You need 100k Rep points in order to create Knight You can drop items by PK's.You are safe until 10 PK's After 10 you have big chance to drop Items If You are VIP you are safe until 20 PK's 1 item can be dropped each time There is 70% chance to drop If you are VIP there are 30% chance to drop The server uses an enhanced bot protection system. The simple attempt to use an illegal program while logging in will automatically ban all user accounts! Our Anti-Bot system are constantly updated. In addition to our anti-bot system, server administrators regularly runs a checkup on the servers looking for players who might be using bots or any sort of hacking tools. Processor Xeon E5-2630V3 (16 cores de 2.40 GHz), 64 GB of Ram DDR3 memory, 4x 320GB Intel PRO in RAID-10, 1x 1TB SATA Western Digital (for temporary backups), Connection of 1Gbit redundant with DDoS and Firewall protection.
  3. Grand opening today. Join us !
  4. 2 Days left! WWW.L2AELIA.COM One day left! Join our website now! www.l2aelia.com
  5. 3 Days Left! Join our website: https://l2aelia.com 3 Days left! Visit our website now! www.l2aelia.com
  6. bump 🔥 New Interlude Server 🔥 1000+ Online Players Expected 🔥 International Community 🔥 Website https://l2aelia.com 🔥 Discord https://discord.gg/gaeUAFnQWm
  7. trusted guy,good work and fast serviced.
  8. Welcome to Lineage 2 Aelia Project Our team is here to give you the best experience by playing our project Grand Opening - on January 30, 2021,19:00 GMT+2 Website: www.l2aelia.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/l2Aelia Discord: www.discord.com/invite/gaeUAFnQWm Lineage 2 Interlude. Type: Custom PvP Server Main Town Giran Exp/Sp: x1000 Drop: Custom Epic x1 - (Most Damage Dealt) Balanced Classes Instant Level 80 Automatic Potions - We have Automatic potions enabled, you can use them just by left-clicking on the potion of your choice Safe Enchant: +3 Max Enchant: +20 Normal Scroll Chance: 65% (+0 to +14) Max with Blessed : 100% (+0 to +14) Max wtih Crystal : 50% (+14 to +16) 0->14 (100% chance) Fail = Same Enchant Custom Scroll : 100% (+0 to +16) 16->17 (95% chance) 17->18(90% chance) 18->19(85% chance) 19->20(80% chance) If you enchantment fails, it will remain at your previous enchant. Example: If you enchant from +19 to +20 and it fails, it will become +19 Max 1 Active + 1 Passive High Grade Lifestone Chance 10% Top Grade Lifestone Chance 20% Custom Grade Lifestone Chance 30% (Dropable from Raids,Party,Dungeon zones) Custom Armors(Apella,Dynasty,Rykros) Custom Weapons(Gold,Ancient Gold) Custom Jewels(Premium Rb Jewels) Custom Tattoos Custom Mask with Special Status Custom Items can be divided to Classic And Pvp Classic Customs gear can be obtained by farm Pvp Custom gear can be Upgraded from Classic + Materials Custom boss scrolls(Increasing special status for 1hour) Vote Reward - Vote Reward System with a 12h cooldown usage and a 12h duration Vote Buff that you can obtain each time you vote. Voting to each site from Vote Manager you will get EXTRA Vote Coins If you vote at least in at 1 site you will get Mass vote Reward + Vote buff Vote buff will be available to all your players , every time you want it (in vote NPC) Vote buff and Button will be available for 11 hours , then you have to vote again to get it Olympiad has 1 Week circle Oly Opens 18:00 and close 24:00 GMT+2. Heroes every 7 Days 2 AM. Olympiad needs 5 minimum participants to begin. No Custom Items ( Allowed tattoo level 1 ) Enchant +6 ( If you have > +6 it will automatic counted as +6 Augment Skills are allowed in Olympiad All Skills will be reused on match start Participants can register only 1x character per HWID into the olympiad games Entering the stadium all cubics, pets or summons are erased. Custom Name / Title colors (via .vip) x2 Mass Vote Reward x2 Pvp Reward +5% chance to enchant items More Drops to Farm mobs, Party zone, Raid bosses Less chance to drop Item Frop PK's .vip command Vip Chat System(public chat,you can talk with ^ ) Tournament Event: 1v1, 3v3 , 9v9 Capture The Flag Team vs Team Deathmatch menu Opens your Account Control Panel .vip Opens your VIP Control Panel .exit -(Only in Pvp Zone) .deposit / .withdraw .castlemanager .drop ( or shift+click to Rb's for Info). .tvtjoin / .tvtleave / .tvtinfo .ctfjoin / .ctfleave / .ctfinfo .dmjoin / .dmleave / .dminfo .repair Repairs your character , Use it only when your character is stuck Maximum clans in ally : 1 Only LvL 5 and above clans may bid for Clan Halls Only LvL 5 and above clans may register on Castle Sieges You need 50k Rep points in order to create Royal You need 100k Rep points in order to create Knight You can drop items by PK's.You are safe until 10 PK's After 10 you have big chance to drop Items If You are VIP you are safe until 20 PK's 1 item can be dropped each time There is 70% chance to drop If you are VIP there are 30% chance to drop The server uses an enhanced bot protection system. The simple attempt to use an illegal program while logging in will automatically ban all user accounts! Our Anti-Bot system are constantly updated. In addition to our anti-bot system, server administrators regularly runs a checkup on the servers looking for players who might be using bots or any sort of hacking tools. Processor Xeon E5-2630V3 (16 cores de 2.40 GHz), 64 GB of Ram DDR3 memory, 4x 320GB Intel PRO in RAID-10, 1x 1TB SATA Western Digital (for temporary backups), Connection of 1Gbit redundant with DDoS and Firewall protection.