Jump to content

mg13gr

Legendary Member
  • Posts

    4,791
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Feedback

    100%

Everything posted by mg13gr

  1. Be serious.. She's an angel. (:
  2. Thanks. I ignore the rest of your post.
  3. lol That's the surprise you were talking about?! Anyway, I guess it's time to talk about that as well. 2 years ago, Anya visited Greece. Till then, we used to talk about hax and sex. We decided to meet each other just for fun. Well, we fell in love instantly. She's so gorgeous, so attractive, so special. Recently, she moved to Greece and now we live together. I'm on MxC for 5 years, so I think I had to share my relationship with the forum, since it's with another member. Baby.. :')
  4. If they're shared, the last 1 hour. My accounts, don't last one hour. :3 Psomas' accounts neither.
  5. Χαλαρώστε λιγάκι. www.brazzers.com
  6. Άλλη κατηγορία.
  7. fu. :P
  8. Don't forget that for a long time I used IntrigueX's account + I was away from MxC for months on the past + recently I don't post that much.
  9. Go here and find them on your own. http://la2base.ru/
  10. Just asking.. Why to make one banner for you and earn 2$ while I can join the contest myself and win the whole prize? >.>
  11. So, can we still request? I need desperately a premium rs account, just for today.
  12. Hello. All this time I used to share for free MANY premium accounts. Now, I'm in need of a Premium Rapidshare account. A private one, not public shits with 30 mins life. Gotta download something really important, I'd appreciate it if someone could help.
  13. Hahahah, yeah. xD ouch Check my profile comments.
  14. It's your main account that you're selling?
  15. Same here.
  16. Vazelos: 12k posts :ο http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=33415;area=showposts;start=11985
  17. Used to.
  18. Yeh, me too. Got it in both versions, censored and uncesnored. :p
  19. http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=10141
  20. m2. xd
  21. http://9gag.com/vote huheuehue
  22. Date Registered: April 10, 2007, 06:39:39 pm Local Time: April 25, 2012, 03:44:33 am 5 years and 2 weeks on MxC. Much time could say. [*]Joined here when it was MaxBast ards.gr [*]Total time logged in: 145 days, 2 hours and 16 minutes. [*]Posts: 3.865 - 11.620 in total with spam posts. [*]Got some karma in past and an award now. [*]Joined MxC staff as an uploader before a couple of years. [*]Made dozens of 100% successful trades. [*]Shared many things. [*]Gave and still giving for free dozens of Brazzers accounts - fak yeah. [*]Made many e-friends. [*]Got like... 10 bans? xD [*]Trolled many. +++ I think I deserve the title of "The GrandPa!". :Ρ I know you don't care. But now I have 11.621 posts. hueuhue
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..