[L2J]L2Nepture x5000

Oxgn

Fail .. ahm, fail right ? .. ye ye, totally fail .. ofc fail .. no way, it is FAIL .. do you care ? nah, but it is fail ...

look at the comments .. if people speaks AT LEAST WHEN EVERYBODY SAY SAME THING IT IS NOT FOR NOTHING :D

and one question .. why does 3 ways of using phx works ? :S

warehouse, drop and buy =S!

Fail for sure ;) join if you wanna have fun :D .. really .. if you wanna have fun using phx for newbies xDDD!

P.S.

if you remember i tell you bb i go find another and i exit..i never pick them and i told you to do the farm easier and you say no and bb and i leave..dont say stupid thinks man..i dont say somethink bad you are a little newbie..:S

LITTLE NEWBIE ? HIGHEST NEWBIE MAYBE xDDD! enjoy ;)

AND ITS NOT YOUR TOPIC!!! YOU POST SOMETHINK IN SITE AND YOU LISTEN ALL PPL NOT ONLY THAT IS ''WOW PERFECT SERVER'' IF YOU DONT WANT TO POST JUST LOCK THE TOPIC OR MOVE IT!!!

Fail .. ahm, fail right ? .. ye ye, totally fail .. ofc fail .. no way, it is FAIL .. do you care ? nah, but it is fail ...

look at the comments .. if people speaks AT LEAST WHEN EVERYBODY SAY SAME THING IT IS NOT FOR NOTHING :D

Fail for sure ;) join if you wanna have fun :D .. really .. if you wanna have fun using phx for newbies xDDD!

P.S.LITTLE NEWBIE ? HIGHEST NEWBIE MAYBE xDDD! enjoy ;)

haha +1..

BTW server doesnt even worth to be hacked... -.- ioux...

P.S.LITTLE NEWBIE ? HIGHEST NEWBIE MAYBE xDDD! enjoy ;)

ok try to use phx then...come idiot and try i wanna see you come

OXYGEN NICE NAME YOU HAVE TELLAS INTERNET? AND YOUR MODEM NAME IS OXYGEN? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..AND ITS SO GOOD THAT YOU ADVERTISEMENT???????? HAHAHHAHAHAHAH NO WAY MAN CLOSE YOUR PC AND GO SLEEP...hahahahahahhaha

lock your topic idiot!!! i dont spam! you say ''i want only to post to my topic for my pro best server'' and when someone chek server and say is fail you told him you are noob you are  fa...... you are g.............. YOU ARE A BIG F.I.B...and you dont reply me? you scary to reply? you DONT HAVE ENYTHINK TO TELL ME CUZ ALL THIS ARE TRUE!!!!! //GR//TOUMPEKI//GR//

PS: SORRY FOR POST INTERNET LAGGED

lock your topic idiot!!! i dont spam! you say ''i want only to post to my topic for my pro best server'' and when someone chek server and say is fail you told him you are noob you are  fa...... you are g.............. YOU ARE A BIG F.I.B

NAME:Karydas...Cool name

ok try to use phx then...come idiot and try i wanna see you come

i did .. u.u i tried and phx worked normally .. u.u

i am not that kind of people that speaks because they have mouth and have no idea xD! .. maybe you are that kind of person .. because you start a homemade server and don't event have the desence to buy a domain... I NEED TO CALL YOU PATHETIC.

Don't  take it personally .. but you need to close that server, start learning more about servers BASICS and get a life .. we all have our own lifes ... and if we suck doing something is not real, we will suck in life .. so .. your server suck, YOU SUCK :D!

i did .. u.u i tried and phx worked normally .. u.u

i am not that kind of people that speaks because they have mouth and have no idea xD! .. maybe you are that kind of person .. because you start a homemade server and don't event have the desence to buy a domain... I NEED TO CALL YOU PATHETIC.

Don't  take it personally .. but you need to close that server, start learning more about servers BASICS and get a life .. we all have our own lifes ... and if we suck doing something is not real, we will suck in life .. so .. your server suck, YOU SUCK :D!

your m*m sux...well u didn't use phx...

GOOD NIGHT PPL