[L2J]L2Nepture x5000

Oxgn

1) server is homemade or not? 2)you give items at your friends or not? 3) pack is preconfigure or not? 4) server will close at the next 4-5 days for sure..

1st server will be in machine 2) i don't give items in friends 3)  it will not close and 4)stop spam if u don't join

i join in server and farm isnt for a pvp server like he prefer us..is somethink like old deathwisper a little better ...gm give enria when someone start about 1k or more...mob drop 5 and one weapon need 10k..armor set 25k...for me if he want to prefer a server as ''pvp'' he must change the farming..I DONT TELL TO DO IT EASY AND NOOB FARMING..but 15-20 will be good and not hard hard and boring.....(sorry for my bad english )

i join in server and farm isnt for a pvp server like he prefer us..is somethink like old deathwisper a little better ...gm give enria when someone start about 1k or more...mob drop 5 and one weapon need 10k..armor set 25k...for me if he want to prefer a server as ''pvp'' he must change the farming..I DONT TELL TO DO IT EASY AND NOOB FARMING..but 15-20 will be good and not hard hard and boring.....(sorry for my bad english )

hehe i don't give enria i just gave you cause i was 100% sure that u post it..:) and when i drop them u wanted more...hehe..go play gm servers it is better for you...cool eng!

if you remember i tell you bb i go find another and i exit..i never pick them and i told you to do the farm easier and you say no and bb and i leave..dont say stupid thinks man..i dont say somethink bad you are a little newbie..:S