PC Help!

Flavio

Hmm, i watched movie ONLINE. When my PC is idle CPU is 10-20% lol. And no, when i open for example youtube it freezes, and continue freezing after the song is fully loaded and buffed... I tested on my other computer, CPU goes high only on open of the page. Even though it doesnt even freezes while opening. On my 1st PC (this one) it lags when opening and when listening/watching movie etc. I cant even play CS, it freezes too often and i ended few unneeded processes like YahooWidgets, AntiVirus etc.

@PaoKole

Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU,

E2140 @ 1.60GHz

Guess it's not desktop pc right?

No. GHz is not a prob, it ran very well past few months.

Im doing Disk Defragmentation at the moment, AVG also found some Trojans but i dont think they're prob. But i'll see after Defragmentation.

The cpu is overheated.

I have almost the same problem with almost the same type cpu.

Probably the voices are because the cpu gets very hot,and when this happens the pc restarts or freezes and makes this noise.

You can see your cpu's temperature via bios or by installing speedfan.

As i remember the default temp for the noise to come out is 80c.

So you reach 80c every time it freezes.

I am not sure you will solve it the way i am gonna tell you,but give it a try.

Open the case,and there you will see a fan named Intel.

Unplug the cpu's fan 1st by turning left all of the 4 pipes.

Unplug the wire that powers on the fan.

Then push the pipes up with some force and gently.

Clean the dust from the fan's bottom and whatelse is there with a paper[gently].

Then use another paper to gently clean the cpu surface.

Then you will need some cpu's glue which you can buy on a computer shop.When you have the glue put very little in the middle of the cpu's surface.

And the last step:

Take the fan and gently push it down into the 4holes.

Make sure you push them down good.

Then turn right the 4 pipes.

Plug the wire that connect the fan.

Make sure the fan is not shaking.Try to shake it with your hand gently.

If it's stable and not moving too much you are ok.

Note:for the 4 pipes you will need a tool which name i don't remember.But you will understand if you do it.

The pipes,if the fan is properly installed must look on the fan's side.

Note:for the 4 pipes you will need a tool which name i don't remember.But you will understand if you do it.

Not rly,you can do this by hand xd

btw,yes,i had the same problem with my CPU FAN some time ago

Kill me if i understood this. I cant do it now since im in the middle of Disk Defragmenter.

So you (and you Finito) fixed the problem this way? I'm really not so good in this stuff so i dont wanna fck something up.

Kill me if i understood this. I cant do it now since im in the middle of Disk Defragmenter.

So you (and you Finito) fixed the problem this way? I'm really not so good in this stuff so i dont wanna fck something up.

Yes

i had exactly the same problem,the Fan was OVER DIRTY

it couldn't breath :P

It's a bit more complicated,and may damage the fan.

[gr]Το δικο μου τουλαχιστον ειχε κριψακια(ή πως στο διαολο τα λενε) οποτε ειναι αρκετα ευκολο να μπει και να βγει

@Flavio:Putting the fan off and cleaning it,isn't that difficult,just be careful