interlude [L2OFF] L2Revenge

L2Revenge

Bban you wish. Why do you even bother responding. Noone likes you anyway, we all know the story of L2Forever. We all well remember when you booked yourself hollydays with donation money. Unlike you some admins care about the community and have some common sence. I can digg up some chat logs from annonymous source that can prove all of this.

You do not know me. You do not know my staff. I dont know you and I do not interfeer in your work. I dont blame you for what you are, you got your own reasons for that. Everybodey does. The thing i wish to point out here is that everybodey, not only you BBanHammer judge Admins before they even see their work. I am giving my OWN capital into this project and I DO NOT ask for any in return. I do not spread false rumors and I do not LIE to players. You may wonder why am I typing this paragraph but I am sick of people putting me in the same place as Dizzan. I am not Dizzan. I do not know Dizzan. And If you mind reading this post i found you may very well found out he is not the only one to blame. http://back2business.my-goo.com/general-f3/truth-about-l2extreme-t1200.htm Back to topic. And Bban I heard about your intentions of faking L2Revenge in the near future, some community member contacted me and provided me with translated logs. Its all there. Your hate for Dizzan and even some PDF files you recieved in return for something. But you failed, guess no more servers to fake ha? I will digg this all up and let everyone see your true nature. Have a nice day.

The number is not inportant its the old community. And as you can see there are a lot of oldschool members already registered on the forums. You guys can check out some of the old screens http://www.l2revenge.us/forum/showthread.php?t=28

The date will be known very soon. :P :P

Those stats are fake =)

$guests_online *= 10;

:D? and time is set to one day ;D

Rofl you shit retarded coder, if that was true, the numbers would change between 10 people online to 500 and from 500 lower in a matter of seconds, ALSO there would always be 0 at the end of any player number (for example : 10, 50, 100, 150, 200, 300...500) Try to use your logic (if you have any).