[Share]L2JKATARA Pack+Source+Backup (l2leviticus pack)

i think if this pack is based on teon i now the proyect and no future..

tnx for share anyway but i dont event try it. i now teon programer and now the last packs of teon totally unestable becouse he cant finished, i have too the first code of teon pack based on l2joneo.

LOL! these topic is very funny.. that is a teon datapack and full bugged, test for yourself and you will see!

Other thing: I think is not the real serverpack.. is fake.. I got that pack month ago!

LOL! these topic is very funny.. that is a teon datapack and full bugged, test for yourself and you will see!

Other thing: I think is not the real serverpack.. is fake.. I got that pack month ago!

teon is not full bugged or attacked! have good antihacks but you must plus some other java codes!

Com'on lock it i don't even care if that bug is full of bugs is old or something i just know that's a private pack and you didn't get the premission to share it.

Com'on lock it i don't even care if that bug is full of bugs is old or something i just know that's a private pack and you didn't get the premission to share it.

what permission? this is a fake pack, if was the real why the owner do nothing to claim it?

lol, that is to call atention and win karma

if is the pack  like on L2Letvicus is a good one  whit  protection ,bugged fixed etc  but like other say maby is  fake

check by yourself

I got a question. I downloaded it but, when i run the server and logged in, i see a list of NPC in Giran but not all of then got the options working... Gmshop, Argumenter and other dont show other opcion besides first html...

Ill explain better, when click on NPC i get the first html with opcion, but when you click on any of ther eoptions the windows close and nothing happend...

Any idea???

I got a question. I downloaded it but, when i run the server and logged in, i see a list of NPC in Giran but not all of then got the options working... Gmshop, Argumenter and other dont show other opcion besides first html...

Ill explain better, when click on NPC i get the first html with opcion, but when you click on any of ther eoptions the windows close and nothing happend...

Any idea???

maybe is the htm code. open the htm file with a text editor like notepad++ and check if the code is writen bad