__init__.py IL

lixxit

Question

So im having this problem with everything that has datapack sided script.... Im doing everything right....

Take example Rin4a's Buffer, I C/P the folder (555_NPCBUFFER) into 'customs' scripts folder, and added the quest name to the __init__.py in the customs folder,

jscriptcrap.jpg

but it always fails to load, every script i tried..like 20+ scripts 0.0

555pp.jpg

SO what is the problem, :-\ appreciate help

ps. obviously im using Interlude (latest L2J)(scripts.cfg doesnt exist there)

8 answers to this question

Hi,

So once you added the quest folder to the correct location and open the PY file and type in the new folders name and saved. You then deleted the $py.class file that was in "\gameserver\data\jscript\custom"and restarted your server?

Mech

Hi,

Can you show the .Py for this quest buffer you are trying to use? Also check to make sure that NPC is set to "L2NPC" in database and not being used for anything less in the server. Also are sure this is for Interlude? I did a quick search for "555_NPCBUFFER" and i didnt find it for Interlude.

Mech

check the imports into your buffer's __init__.py! if you use l2j server must look like net.sf.l2j.(...) and buffer have com.l2jfree.(...) ... that mean that this buffer is for other project!

but you can change it with l2j ( if you use l2j ) and maybe it will work!

Hi,

Well if you are looking for a Buffer. Here is one i got to work on my old version of L2J Server interlude "http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=145079.0". Hope it will help.

Mech

Hi,

Well if you are looking for a Buffer. Here is one i got to work on my old version of L2J Server interlude "http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=145079.0". Hope it will help.

Mech

Thats fine.... This buffer I had on my server!!! And i Love it! :D