[L2j] L2-Gaming.com New PvP

Lavos

Mobs still impossible to kill by new ppl  / archer      This server is some kind of joke , ppl answering  "play as nuker"...

30 online

Gj2

someone should tell to snelka that ARCHER is not suppose to be a FARM char on INTERLUDE.

Thank you :)

what a failass community on this server, 10 minutes into the game and i quit

1) i go to NON PVP farm zone and get pked on spawn by retards. np i wait few mins, go again - again get pked on spawn by other retard. ok i got a bit frustrated and i went to other farm zone - same fukin shit, pked on spawn -_-...

2) lags, like server just stops working for few secs (idk it might be only me tho but i get it only on this serv)

3) rb jewels in shop that are too easy to get imo

4) i dont even think this serv has more than 40 ppl online, in giran i saw ~5 and 3 of them were shops (prolly offline shops)

maybe if more ppl played here and when u have karma and die u drop stuff it would be more fun to play

what a failass community on this server, 10 minutes into the game and i quit

1) i go to NON PVP farm zone and get pked on spawn. np i wait few mins, go again - again get pked on spawn by other retard. ok i got a bit frustrated and i went to other farm zone - same fukin shit, pked on spawn -_-...

2) lags, like server just stops working for few secs (idk it might be only me tho but i get it only on this serv)

3) rb jewels in shop that are too easy to get imo

4) i dont even think this serv has more than 40 ppl online, in giran i saw ~5 and 3 of them were shops (prolly offline shops)

maybe if more ppl played here and when u have karma and die u drop stuff it would be more fun to play

1. glad your happy to be pk'ed by ME >:)

2.they said they work at the server, I dont believe them ^^

3. yup, easy to get, hard to enchant ( someone quitted because he couldent get a weapon +10 )

4. offline shop and buying sh1t's for 100kk, guess what -> makeing char's for faster adena ^^