New Lineage Server | Some questions!

Alberik

Hello everybody. (My english is not really good, but i will give u my best, im sorry)

I'am just about to finish a Lineage II Gracia Final L2J project.

This server will be low rates (3x) and the idea is to make the server as "official" as posible, despite some custom modifications. (NO GMshop, NO donations, NO global GK, and thinks like that)

I allready have the dedicated server (keeps the stability with more than 800 players online), a lot of people who want to start playing, and a test server allready running (homepage too). The idea is open it tomorrow.

My doubts are:

1. I allready tried L2Jserver and L2JFree (both quite similar) i would like to know which you recommend.

2. My .properties are almost untouched, knowing the idea of my server, Is there any modification you recomend me in order to make it more stable and as "official" as possible?

3. I see that player drop is set to 0, is it wrong? Shouldnt a player drop an item when its killed by a mob? If ist so which % of drop would you recommend me to set it up to?

4. Which modifications would you recommend me to do to the pack. to make the server as official and stable as posible?

5. I have some problems with tha skills (like blows are critical always for example). I saw some guides of how to balance this but i couldn't understand them fully.

4. There are some mobs that even with the geodata and pathfanding activated, can't be hit. (The RaidBoss Hekaton for example.)

5. IMPORTANT: What should i add and modify to make the server less voulnerable to hacking?

6. I will be glad to hear your opinions about this project, the topics that i have to focus on and what things i should add (without making it extravagant) to make it more interesting.

Sorry about the post extension but I preffered to put it all together.  ;D

Thanx in advance for everyone who could help me. Regards.  :)

It's L2

IMO,all should be x3.Drop rates,quests rates boosted,so it's like official(you keep the approciate level while doing quests-making armors,and not go outlevel)