Saving skills

Jamie2006

Question

Hi,

sorry I have forgotten where to do it and I allready lookup several forum but could not find an answer.

I made a new skill wich I want to have saved like a normal buff in the database.

Where to set that ?

Gr Jamie

10 answers to this question

I checked the skill_data and this one has the same stats and althow it's A2 this one isn't saved in db either and is gone after restart

skill_begin skill_name=[s_salvation] /* [salvation] */ skill_id=1410 level=1 operate_type=A2 magic_level=79 effect={{p_preserve_abnormal};{p_self_resurrection;100}} is_magic=2 mp_consume1=17 mp_consume2=70 item_consume={[einhasad_s_holy_water1];2} cast_range=400 effective_range=900 skill_hit_time=4 skill_cool_time=0 skill_hit_cancel_time=0.5 reuse_delay=3600 activate_rate=-1 lv_bonus_rate=0 basic_property=none abnormal_time=3600 abnormal_lv=1 abnormal_type=self_resurrection attribute=attr_none effect_point=1 target_type=target affect_scope=single affect_limit={0;0} next_action=none debuff=0 ride_state={@ride_none;@ride_wind;@ride_star;@ride_twilight} skill_end

active buff btw

I checked the skill_data and this one has the same stats and althow it's A2 this one isn't saved in db either and is gone after restart

skill_begin skill_name=[s_salvation] /* [salvation] */ skill_id=1410 level=1 operate_type=A2 magic_level=79 effect={{p_preserve_abnormal};{p_self_resurrection;100}} is_magic=2 mp_consume1=17 mp_consume2=70 item_consume={[einhasad_s_holy_water1];2} cast_range=400 effective_range=900 skill_hit_time=4 skill_cool_time=0 skill_hit_cancel_time=0.5 reuse_delay=3600 activate_rate=-1 lv_bonus_rate=0 basic_property=none abnormal_time=3600 abnormal_lv=1 abnormal_type=self_resurrection attribute=attr_none effect_point=1 target_type=target affect_scope=single affect_limit={0;0} next_action=none debuff=0 ride_state={@ride_none;@ride_wind;@ride_star;@ride_twilight} skill_end

active buff btw

Then check your cached commands when it's saving, something has to error out.

buff appears on buff line when you cast, but the minute you restart it disappears.

Does the effect still work? pre/post restart?

So skill works even after restart?

And disappearance from buffline?

pay attention to what im saying.

If so, what's your problem?

Probably just that p_self_resurrection is saved as single abnormal or some userinfo bool/int in dvampire.

And still works based on how he injects code on user::ondie

No,

sorry if we misunderstood,

I get salvation, its in the buffline, when I logout its not written in database, no cached errors.

When I login again salvation is completely gone from the buffline and yes the effect is gone too.

any suggestions now mcbigmac  ;)

Other than it was written specificly this way, not without examining everything myself for various crap you may also have.

(Learn to check the official classifications of the skill for that chronicle).

Use logic to figure out why THIS specificly is not working.

Since it's not a general constituted error and configuration booboo.

Is it the ONLY skill that does not save to database?

Try different abnormals for fun.

If it's the only skill that does this - i bet its the unique abnormal.

alternatively switch effect parameters order.