[WTS] [L2OFF IL Full Pack, Any Custom AI Mods, L2OFF/L2J Web Scripts]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dont talk shit if you dont know anything about bban :)

lmao bban ? who the F**K is he ? some kid who steals server names ? and now files and changes them up and sells them ? you should shut the F**K up if you dont know what the -beep- is goin on kid

lmao bban ? who the F**K is he ? some kid who steals server names ? and now files and changes them up and sells them ? you should shut the F**K up if you dont know what the -beep- is goin on kid

what an angry kid :D go out, breath.... you dont know him and you throwing shits on him... i know bban and he is very good developer and have many satisfied customers and he make his mod by himself... you are just one motherfucker who dont know anything and thinks that you know all... :D you dont know bban, you wrote it, so what you doing in his topic?! damn bitch :D

Lets look for a moment at what BBan is actually selling here...

L2OFF IL Full Pack

Kation's extender, not written by BBan, not even modified by BBan in any way, he simply bought it and is now reselling it, most likely for more than he paid for it.

Any Custom AI Mods

As I mentioned before, dayne shares his AI for stacked subclasses, and then BBan starts selling one too? hmm... convenient timing...

But that's not even the best part, BBan doesn't actually know AI, he can make a few small scripts sure using NASC, but apart from that he can't do anything, because he doesn't even know how the AI actually works.

So if the compiler fails to compile a piece of his code, he won't know why because he doesn't understand AI in it's compiled form.

The even better part, the compiler only has a set amount of AI parameters, ones that are already used in the native C4 AI, which means that if he wants to use or set any other parameters relevant to a character, such as displaying the PVP count in an html, or editing the EXP value directly (Required to make a proper npc leveler/deleveler that isn't affected by L2Server.ini ai_exp_rate), he can't, because he doesn't know the simple basics of how the software works.

So if you want any AI mod that he can't make by decompiling an already existing AI class and copy pasting pieces of code together, you're -beep-ed so look elsewhere.

L2OFF/L2J Web Scripts

Seriously? This is the one that finally makes him such a pro dev?

Ummm NO. First off, php is one of the easiest scripting languages there is so don't kid yourself, all his scripts are basic SQL Fetch, display. Something a 13 year old could accomplish. And anyway, you can tell me any script he has made and I can link you to one he most likely used to copy/paste from.

This is where BBan comes and tells us all how his new scripts communicate with the CacheD, and how awesome he is because of it.

Again, Ummm NO. As with AI, he doesn't even have the basic knowledge of how the CacheD works and he uses fully public CacheD communication classes which you can download from this forum, which are all c1 classes just updated to use IDs instead of names and to use the updated packet format, if he wants to use any functions that exist in the C4 CacheD but weren't in the c1 CacheD, guess what, hes -beep-ed.

BBanHammer is nothing more than a number changing, reselling, copy pasting little -beep-ing bug.

He is not a developer and never will be.

i know that bbans stacksub is completly different that dayne share and it only looks that he selling after dayne share it :) i talked with him about his stacksub long time ago. Its only weird that you dont know him but now you write essay about him :)

Lets look for a moment at what BBan is actually selling here...

L2OFF IL Full Pack

Kation's extender, not written by BBan, not even modified by BBan in any way, he simply bought it and is now reselling it, most likely for more than he paid for it.

Any Custom AI Mods

As I mentioned before, dayne shares his AI for stacked subclasses, and then BBan starts selling one too? hmm... convenient timing...

But that's not even the best part, BBan doesn't actually know AI, he can make a few small scripts sure using NASC, but apart from that he can't do anything, because he doesn't even know how the AI actually works.

So if the compiler fails to compile a piece of his code, he won't know why because he doesn't understand AI in it's compiled form.

The even better part, the compiler only has a set amount of AI parameters, ones that are already used in the native C4 AI, which means that if he wants to use or set any other parameters relevant to a character, such as displaying the PVP count in an html, or editing the EXP value directly (Required to make a proper npc leveler/deleveler that isn't affected by L2Server.ini ai_exp_rate), he can't, because he doesn't know the simple basics of how the software works.

So if you want any AI mod that he can't make by decompiling an already existing AI class and copy pasting pieces of code together, you're -beep-ed so look elsewhere.

L2OFF/L2J Web Scripts

Seriously? This is the one that finally makes him such a pro dev?

Ummm NO. First off, php is one of the easiest scripting languages there is so don't kid yourself, all his scripts are basic SQL Fetch, display. Something a 13 year old could accomplish. And anyway, you can tell me any script he has made and I can link you to one he most likely used to copy/paste from.

This is where BBan comes and tells us all how his new scripts communicate with the CacheD, and how awesome he is because of it.

Again, Ummm NO. As with AI, he doesn't even have the basic knowledge of how the CacheD works and he uses fully public CacheD communication classes which you can download from this forum, which are all c1 classes just updated to use IDs instead of names and to use the updated packet format, if he wants to use any functions that exist in the C4 CacheD but weren't in the c1 CacheD, guess what, hes -beep-ed.

BBanHammer is nothing more than a number changing, reselling, copy pasting little -beep-ing bug.

He is not a developer and never will be.

1.) I'm not selling Kations extender, I would never do that. What I am selling is modified dVamp for which i never claimed for my own. If you want to buy Kations extender I will be more then happy to give his msn and you can discuss it with him.

2.) I have coded Stacksub script myself (btw, it's a webscript written in PhP - i don't know how the other script your referring to is written).

3.) Sure, if you can write it yourself then do it yourself, if you can't, then you pay others to do it for you.

4.) I don't know who you are and what your problems are but keep out of this topic.

1.) I'm not selling Kations extender, I would never do that. What I am selling is modified dVamp for which i never claimed for my own. If you want to buy Kations extender I will be more then happy to give his msn and you can discuss it with him.

2.) I have coded Stacksub script myself (btw, it's a webscript written in PhP - i don't know how the other script your referring to is written).

3.) Sure, if you can write it yourself then do it yourself, if you can't, then you pay others to do it for you.

4.) I don't know who you are and what your problems are but keep out of this topic.

He can obviously see through the veil of bullshit you seem to think you are fooling people with.

• 2 weeks later...