nen server aksizi i oxi

zaladas

In order to create a server u must be addicted or to be determined to do it for your own fun and your friends...

If you really want to do it, its not that hard. And, when u did, u will have a lot of fun with your small server, playing with your friends or anything u want.

I did mine and my friends can play on. I/they were excited... If you want to do a server just for yourself it is logical to get bored or regret cause u failed on something..

My opinion :P

Pistevw pws aksizei na ftiakseis ton diko s server an exei ena PC server dld OLOS apo panw ws katw overclocked opws tou kolitoumou!! dld 2 GB ram overclocked p trexoune sta 400 nomizw,2 epexergastes 5.7GHZ o kathenas dld 11.4 GHZ overclocked mporei kai rithmizei ekswterika sta posa thelei na trexoune,Karta grafikwn X-Force 8600 768MB trexei sta 1000 nomizw Overcloked 5 psiktres alouminiou... AFTA an eixa afto to pc tha eftiaxna diko m server kai aploc dn tha esvhne pote to pc!kai pistevw an eixate kai eseis afto to pc tha thelate kai eseis na sikosete server xD!

kego pistebo axeizi na kanis server diko sou eine oreo na eise gm esto ke monos

lol re c eleos dld ti na kaneis monos sou...?na killaris ta mobs...?antharas,valakas k olla auta..?gia ligo kero exei fasi meta apo 2-3 meres 8a vare8is na eisai gm se enan server opou 8a se mono esy..:/

Pistevw pws aksizei na ftiakseis ton diko s server an exei ena PC server dld OLOS apo panw ws katw overclocked opws tou kolitoumou!! dld 2 GB ram overclocked p trexoune sta 400 nomizw,2 epexergastes 5.7GHZ o kathenas dld 11.4 GHZ overclocked mporei kai rithmizei ekswterika sta posa thelei na trexoune,Karta grafikwn X-Force 8600 768MB trexei sta 1000 nomizw Overcloked 5 psiktres alouminiou... AFTA an eixa afto to pc tha eftiaxna diko m server kai aploc dn tha esvhne pote to pc!kai pistevw an eixate kai eseis afto to pc tha thelate kai eseis na sikosete server xD!

kala ama exeis tetio pc exei mia logiki na asxoli8is na anoi3is enan server alla k pali exei poli douleia..

exi poli treksimo idika i java server prepi sinexia na ise apo pano mia kolai to login mia i java ase

poy kamia fora xalan ta arxia an gini termatismos sto server ke prepi na exis mpakap toylaxiston

3 fores ti mera na kanis rol bak opios exi dokimasi sigoyra 8a ta kseri ayta.

istera ama ta exis ola kseneronis ke xalai ke to pexnidi..

• 1 month later...

ama ksekiniseis pare kai ypoglosia gia tin piesi

exw stisei enan kamael (milame eliosa) kai molis ksemperdepsa paizw san palavos.

to 8ema einai oti prepei na kaneis pola pragmata apo site mexri na eisai synexeia stin priza na ta prolavaineis ola.to 8ema einai aksizei na fas tetoia P*****a?apofasise esy

• 1 month later...

Apo filo mou pou eixe ftiaksei kapote server einai poyl zori...8es ena arketa kalo pc kalh syndesh kai trelo meraki..kai eidika an 8es na kaneis enan aksiologo server poly ma poly treksimo...Alla einai gamato na eisai GM!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to my store : https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 60.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10.50 $ 2017 Discord Account :4.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.99 $ 2019 Discord Account : 2.99 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.99$ 2021 Discord Account :1.50$ 2022 Discord Account :0.99$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11 Whatsapp ; +212614849119 Welcome to my store : https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 60.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10.50 $ 2017 Discord Account :4.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.99 $ 2019 Discord Account : 2.99 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.99$ 2021 Discord Account :1.50$ 2022 Discord Account :0.99$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11 Whatsapp ; +212614849119
    • The heavy lifting is done in the client, because while you can get away with small imperfections in the java, everything in the client must be impecable. So, if you haven't touched the client, I'd say pick the newest protocol version you can find the client editing tools and Interface.u (mandatory) / NWindow.dll (better to have it) / Engine.dll (optional) sources for. At the very least, you need the Interface.u to fix the Clan Window and enable skill enchanting on Classic/Essence versions, if you decide to use one of them instead of MAIN/LIVE.
    • Thanks for clarification. Do you think the newest clients offer solid advantages compared to the classic ones like Salvation? I'm also in the process of porting h5 to one of them just for the sake of it, so I was wondering if I should just attempt to go to the newest possible.
    • Upgrading to Salvation is exactly the same as upgrading to the newest client with the only difference being access to free-shared client editing tools and resources. I am speaking from experience. I have upgraded my HF source to one of the newest clients by myself (in terms of server side. got help with the client) and hit every single wall there was in the process. Now, I already have several multi-protocool server cores so I can easily compare different approaches to tackling the same issue, which also helped the learning process. Best way to learn would be to use this one (link below) to snoop around and figure out what has been changed in the server side (the packet structure will be different, for sure, but works for understanding/figuring the process out in general terms). https://github.com/iBezneR/L2J_SunriseProject_Purity The client side will always be the same, always the same files, only the DAT structure will be different. I personally wrote myself some parsers for the data of the DAT files from OLD -> NEW client.
  • Topics