Kamael race

Well in official those classes have to be more balanced but..like most of you i agree we dont play l2 anymore but just a game looks like l2.

And i see the best mmorpg turn into the worst.

If i remember some thing about l2 (cause i get bored of it and i only kill some time on dev) , i ll remember the c3off time's and c4off.

Lineage get bad to worst us the chronicles past..

Wait for c8 they will add emo's too ;D

Played kamael now at paradise , fully works .. But really wtf is that .. = Kamael Nub class , And you can't tell which kamael is good or bad.. cuz they all fucking look the same..

Kamael looks like gay,i have tested all the classes in multiple servers and the result is like..

Server1:Kamael overpowered        Server2:Kamael sux        Server1+2:Unbalanced classes bugs etc..

Yeah Check New Class In L2J Private Server.....Ok...Yes...Sure...And U Also Learned L2 In A Server x5000?

it's funny to see all those kamael critics who only played L2J.

All 3 kamaels are strong

And no they don't fly, lol.

Most of the ppl choose a free l2j server to play and for a l2j server kamael is a noob class.

I dont know how's in off server but i think its have to be more balanced.

And for the fly thingy , no they dont fly actually they get an extra wing and look like a bird and not a character :P