Trade & Target eploits please help.

koksas

Question

Hello, i have in my server 2 exploits: 1. Player cannot target bugger... (not /unstuck, soe) exploit.. Other...  2. Player give trade, cancel trade, give party, and other player drop items and  loose them. Someone have fixes please ???

5 answers to this question

Hello, i have in my server 2 exploits: 1. Player cannot target bugger... (not /unstuck, soe) exploit.. Other...  2. Player give trade, cancel trade, give party, and other player drop items and  loose them. Someone have fixes please ???

I think here is all.

Hello.

I have problem in my server with targeting too.

The thing is - you can target(click) any mob or npc, but cannot target(klick) any player. Only way to target players is to use command /target name. I have no idea what i have messed up. Does anyone have any ideas? :)

EDIT: Problem started when i set GeoData = 1, now its back in 0. But cannot still target players.

# GeoData options:

# 0 = GeoData and PathFinding OFF (default)

# 1 = GeoData is used to check Line Of Sight (LOS) targeting and

#     L2Playable movement. You need to download files for data/geodata folder.

#     Monsters can pass walls but not aggro (no line of sight) through them.

# 2 = Full GeoData enabled. Includes PathFinding (requires also /data/pathnode

#     files if CellPathFinding not enabled) and all character moves go through

#     geodata checks (if a mob passes a wall, pathfinding didn't find a route

#     but we allow attack and returning home).

#     Recommended server memory minimum 2 GB, rather 3 GB.

# Default: 0

GeoData = 0

EDIT: Also weapon glow dont work!

Hello.

I have problem in my server with targeting too.

The thing is - you can target(click) any mob or npc, but cannot target(klick) any player. Only way to target players is to use command /target name. I have no idea what i have messed up. Does anyone have any ideas? :)

EDIT: Problem started when i set GeoData = 1, now its back in 0. But cannot still target players.

EDIT: Also weapon glow dont work!

You might want to update your server files. Thats a pretty big problem for any fork of l2j and almost makes the game unplayable.

I would think that maybe your server was somehow loading geodata but you disabled the config you said so idk why that would still be happening.

Most likely because you modified something todo with targeting inorder to make your "fixes"

I did new server with new database and replaced new server files with old files (all configs, etc). Everything worked. But if i used my database backup and import it to my new database - Target(klick) players and weapon glow were bugged again. Problem must be in my database. But i have no idea where to search or what to replace.

UPDATE: Server fixed. I greated new Database and made backup from last database one table by one, and also imprted them one by ne.