I want justice!

xKiNay

I was given -1 karma, for nothing......i got one warning and a moderator gave me -1 karma for respecting the rules? Or what I can't understand? I am allowed to bump my post once every 24h what I did. Now Erol gave me -1 Karma for bumping up my share once every 24h........I must respect the rules and I do, but does he? Does he have the right to do whatever he wants just because he's name is blue? Please solve this unjustice that has been done to me. I want my Karma back to 0 as it was! The reason I got -1 Karma is not just I got it for bumping my share, which I am allowed to do every 24 h and which as you can see in the link below I did. Please take measures! Thanks!

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=178647.15

Lol I am allowed to bump a post every 24h as the rules says! Why get -1 karma for that. I didn't brake the rule i respected it. It's not fair. And if i don't get karma to 0 back it means that the moderators here are a little bit hypocrites for imposing to respect some rules that even they do not respect. I don't intend to harm or offend anyone. I love this community and I respect almost all of the staff working and maintaining this forum but I want the right thing to be done here!

no, I want the people to see my post, maybe some of them will use as many did and it helped them. I don't want any reward or anything here are shares more greater then my little post I did I just want my karma back to 0!

he bumped his share as other bump theyr server topic, although theyr server are homemade, tanannaa ( you know the  hole story)

if xKiNay want to help ppl by shareing his "ideas" or whatever about smf forum and he is bumping his topic, following the rules, I dont get where the problem is ...

better keep up topic like: TRON LEGACY New Trailer or thelw na kanw format!!!!( 2nd one dosent ever follow the rules -  dont have [GR] tag) instead of a good share? Every fking server is useing a forum nowadayz..

great job, ty

-keep it up ...

no, I want the people to see my post, maybe some of them will use as many did and it helped them. I don't want any reward or anything here are shares more greater then my little post I did I just want my karma back to 0!

so why u are making useless bumpings? ask a mod to sticky it . lulz

he bumped his share as other bump theyr server topic, although theyr server are homemade, tanannaa ( you know the  hole story)

if xKiNay want to help ppl by shareing his "ideas" or whatever about smf forum and he is bumping his topic, following the rules, I dont get where the problem is ...

better keep up topic like: TRON LEGACY New Trailer or thelw na kanw format!!!!( 2nd one dosent ever follow the rules -  dont have [GR] tag) instead of a good share? Every fking server is useing a forum nowadayz..

great job, ty

-keep it up ...

are u dump yes or yes?

so why u are making useless bumpings? ask a mod to sticky it . lulzare u dump yes or yes?

man stay on topic......omg i just want my Karma back to 0 ! Stop spamming here you are not even a moderator :)!

as you answer me I can also answer to you

are you banned  yes or yes?

who are you anyway?

Cloυd .

why i m banned rofl? i banned because i tell it , sm1 scam me with keylogger thats why . ::)

man if you stay on topic......omg i just want my Karma back to 0 ! Stop spamming here you are not even a moderator :)!

boring upload facepalm

I just want to know if I am going to get back my Karma to 0 or not! If not that mean that the moderators here are hypocrites, no offense and continue my activity with -1 Karma although it is not fair!