Questions about SOTW

CяAzYzIoM™

I still dont know about what will happen next, maybe a well prepared SOTM from some members or a new membergroup to do so.

You are on MaxCheaters, what do you expecting?

Very funny.

I still dont know about what will happen next, maybe a well prepared SOTM from some members or a new membergroup to do so.

Very funny.

I think you know that I am kidding(sarcasm) <:

It was all my fault you know.

...and in this case,considering how the things currently are,I think we can't manage to have a SOTW event but a monthly one.

If I get all I want to,this will change but I don't see it coming soon!

It was all my fault you know.

...and in this case,considering how the things currently are,I think we can't manage to have a SOTW event but a monthly one.

If I get all I want to,this will change but I don't see it coming soon!

Maybe most designers think "why should I take part since Blane or Goddess or MD etc took part at the competition? No reason to participate, I will definitely lose."

Maybe most designers think "why should I take part since Blane or Goddess or MD etc took part at the competition? No reason to participate, I will definitely lose."

That's not right. . .You saw yourself,what VeGe did with almost zero experience with ps!

That's not right. . .You saw yourself,what VeGe did with almost zero experience with ps!

It's not the experience in ps, but the imagination. I have much experience in ps(i believe) but I lack the imagination.