BAKE ICE for C4 C5 and Interlude

lecassis

hello guys, i put here the bake ice, so it will help you find a way to crack it and finally bot on any server, all we know now all teh servers are going under bake ice ( grrrr). I dont know about decompilers or that kind of stuff, but some one here i bet will find out how it works.

This is the bake ice un-packed, with the configurator, DLL´s, auth method and stuff, it will be more easy to find a way to bypass it maybe with it.

I managed to configure the bake ice of some serverswith it, but i didnt found out how to bypass it. Turksauron found a way, in another post, but it is a " light" bake ice, it isnt using the DLL´s and auth of the rest of servers, so you can use IG walker, but the "hard" bake ice`d servers you cant do anything.

here is the " raw " bake ice:

http://www.4shared.com/file/20332776/db8f608a/BAKE_ICE_V136C_C4_C5_interlude_.html?s=1

GL to the genious brains, hope this will be usefull

Ok, but it's part of the encrypted code, used by the APIHOOK  coding. it might sounds like a virus, but don't worry, it's just a piece of the code of the BAKEICE's libraries.

apparently it can't be cracked, yet, because the APIHOOK change and hide process, net traffic, and a several functions of the WINAPI

In fact, any launcher of any server opens hidden backdoors in a way to stablish connections with the game servers; but it's a great possibility to leave ports, or anything, open in our computer and in the game server. if we can't know the functions of APIHOOK it would be a good access for WHO knows these coding...

this are the first translated paragraph of the BAKEICE readme:

Thank use BAKE ICE landers!

//------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------

BAKE ICE landers use a lot of system underlying technology

1: embedded code compilation APIHOOK

2: View plug modules plug button shielding exhaled

3: The main function of the point of entry to protect game

4: Game encryption function replacement

5: Second landing packet encryption

6: block transmission and unknown Transmission

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...